Quess who's leading the NFL in passing yards ? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Quess who's leading the NFL in passing yards ?

Lets see if he can do that in the regular season.

He has had a relatively good preseason thus far. He has bounced back from that Atlanta game.

Nice, he's now elevated himself into Charlie Whitehurst, Todd Bouman and Quinn Gray territory.

Henne passing statistics last season were very similar to your idol Sancheeze with Henning's prehistoric offense.
If things continue to shape up as they are, Henne has already passed Sanchez and will not be looking back.

People who are still hating on Henne just don't know anything about football. Ignore them.

Henne passing statistics last season were very similar to your idol Sancheeze with Henning's prehistoric offense.
If things continue to shape up as they are, Henne has already passed Sanchez and will not be looking back.

Now that's funny.

Now that you mention it, I do remember Henne lighting up the Pats defense in January last year.

Hahaha, hardly dude. Short slant to Braylon who broke 3 tackles for a td, short left to LT who made the play, throw to Holmes who made an amazing catch. HE BLEW UP FOR 194 YARDS. LOL

Go back to your board where everyone else's mouth is full of an average sanchez's d*ck.

why can't we just ban these trolls? Really, why can't we? They have NO insight on anything. Just here to cause trouble.

Hahaha, hardly dude. Short slant to Braylon who broke 3 tackles for a td, short left to LT who made the play, throw to Holmes who made an amazing catch. HE BLEW UP FOR 194 YARDS. LOL

Go back to your board where everyone else's mouth is full of an average sanchez's d*ck.
I guess in your mind Brady had the better day, since he had more than 100 more passing yards. You sound like a Colts fan.

why can't we just ban these trolls? Really, why can't we? They have NO insight on anything. Just here to cause trouble.

I was simply pointing out the last 3 preseason passing yard leaders. I'm sorry if you can't handle facts.

I guess in your mind Brady had the better day, since he had more than 100 more passing yards. You sound like a Colts fan.

Um, Brady did have a better day?? Are you dumb...the Jets defense won the games. Sanchez only helped them now and then. Are you Mark Sanchez? Shouldn't you be posing like a gay in GQ or taking pics of your feet for Rex?

Back
Top Bottom