Quess who's leading the NFL in passing yards ? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Quess who's leading the NFL in passing yards ?

Nice, he's now elevated himself into Charlie Whitehurst, Todd Bouman and Quinn Gray territory.

This really shows how pathetic you are. Are you really going to compare Whitehurst, Todd Bouman a career journey man, Quin Gray who's now been out of the leagues for three years to Chad Henne. Wow. The water system up in New Jersey must really be bad. SMDH

and you're still only a b/up fan.......

F*cking classic bro!

On topic: For the troll talking about passing yards. I guess you missed the part about the 93 QBR, you know, the system that ranks QBs as a whole? Oh, and it puts him in the top 5 in the league. I see a change in Henne's game, the new offense has some to do with it, but im talking about the guy looking like an NFL QB now, looks like something clicked. I'm more and more excited to be in sun life on Sept. 12 baby!

F*cking classic bro!

On topic: For the troll talking about passing yards. I guess you missed the part about the 93 QBR, you know, the system that ranks QBs as a whole? Oh, and it puts him in the top 5 in the league. I see a change in Henne's game, the new offense has some to do with it, but im talking about the guy looking like an NFL QB now, looks like something clicked. I'm more and more excited to be in sun life on Sept. 12 baby!

Hell yeah man!

I guess in your mind Brady had the better day, since he had more than 100 more passing yards. You sound like a Colts fan.

So are you saying that because the Jets won, Suckcheese is better than Brady? Jet fans fail to see the truth and when anyone brings up the fact that Henne and Sanchez have the same stat #'s all you can say is that the Jets went to the playoff and the Dolphins did not. If you were smarter than you are then you would see that Sanchez is holding your team back. If you had a good QB you probably would have been in the superbowl the last 2 years instead of falling short.

I am glad and hope you keep Sanchez for the next 10 years.

Now that you mention it, I do remember Henne lighting up the Pats defense in January last year.

that wasnt henne. that was henning. lol good luck this year covering 5 WR's! not talkin just brady either.

Now that you mention it, I do remember Henne lighting up the Pats defense in January last year.

16-25-194yds-3 tds-0 ints

Solid numbers, but I wouldn't say that under 200yds passing is lighting it up.

looool look at sanchez' career numbers paired with henne's, they are only separated by the round they were drafted in.

The numbers are impressive, but not as impressive as the game tape. When I looked at the numbers the first thing that jumped out to me was the 10 YPA that is unreal.

Preseason means diddly squat - but I like what i am seeing but honestly I am not surprised that Henne is succeeding and that BM is still fumblin???

Love how people are saying its just pre-season, smh. Yeah but this is the time to get plays down, get timing down, get use to playing again. Those are pretty good stats for just preseason. Let's just hope he continues this into the season.

Now if Henne did bad in the preseason, we would have a bunch of threads like "HENNE SUCKS, RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE". I guess you just can't please the Henne Haters. Scratch that, I guess you can't please fans that expect the QB to throw 5 TD no Ints, no fumbles, 400 yards, score 50+ points and have the opposing team score 0 points.

Let's be honest here, if Henne and Sanchez were about on par having Henning here what is it going to be having an OC that actually puts his players in positions to succeed?? So far, we have seen some of that. I can hear it now from the Jets fan, if Henne can continue playing like he has there next excuse will be they've been the the AFC Championship game twice while Henne hasn't.

Henne hard work during the off-season has shown up in the difference you see him commanding in the huddle. You see it in his body language. I am LOVING seeing him go to the line and audible when he recognizes the defense. Also seeing him progressing through his reads while he is dropping back to pass.

Again, if Henne and Sanchez have been on par so far, statistically speaking, with Henning running the OC then what does that say might be with our new OC? Sanchez has the same OC, lesser wr's. Hey, at least he has that slant pattern down.

You all look at the career regular season numbers, see they're similar and say - same QB. Why not look beyond that ridiculously simplistic point of view? Why not take into account the fact that Sanchez has one less year in the league, never had the opportunity to sit for a year and learn behind a proven veteran, showed tremendous improvement from year one to year two, and has played his best football in the post season? Did you know Sanchez' post season QB rating is better than Henne's 2011 preseason QB rating you're all drooling over? Why ignore the fact that Henne showed pretty much no progression from his first year starting to his second? I know why, because those important details make you angry.

OK - you have a new offensive coordinator now, that could be a positive for Henne. It also could be a negative. Let's see how that pans out in games that matter. Let's also see how Sanchez does in year three. If he improves as much as he did between year one and two he could be a very good QB this year. Last year Henne had a very good WR in Marshall and a very good defense. You guys told me he was going to be better because of that. Well look which QB won the games that mattered once again.

You want to pump up Henne for being the leader in passing yards for the preseason, just look at the clowns who preceeded him in that illustrious preseason stat. Charlie Whitehurst, Todd Bouman and Quinn Gray. Clearly it's not an accomplishment that has proven to mean anything in games that matter.

Back
Top Bottom