Random question | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Random question

CrunchTime is excellent

He can detail the glory era to the present day, and the vast majority of his opinions are dead accurate, IMO.

I posted earlier in this thread, but my post was lame and didn't isolate anyone for praise. Then I looked at the "best unknown Dolphin" thread and was about to mention Mike Kolen, until noticing that CrunchTime predictably beat me to it.

I think this is a great question but sometimes I feel that people will base their answer simply on post count or because they have allegiance to a certain poster. On the other hand, I have seen so many posters here that know a lot and have great points. I for one feel I'm very knowledgable (not that I should be added to the list)and I add my own opinion to the post regardless how it rubs anyone and with no allegiance to anyone.

Astrozoom, Muck, InFinsible, Fin-atic, Boomer and KB21. Clumpy and Justa aren;t bad either, considering they are Bills fans.

EDIT: Wow, I can't believe I just used up my 1000th post on this topic!

islandah said:
We may not agree on AJ, but we agree on that!

LOL, i gotta say you just earned my respect. :wink: InFINSible doe agree with me on AJ. :D . LOL just kidding. AJ isnt the only topic I like or isnt the reason IO am a fin fan nor has anything to do with the way I voted.

My second other votes would eb fin-atic, yes even tho we debated heatedly in teh past. Just didnt mention him in teh first post cause it kinda seems like an oxymoron to mention those 2 in teh same breath, :roflmao: but fin-atic can have an abrasive satnd with some. That is what got me sometimes, but generally he has been right on a lot of things.

That is why I like this site, tho. There are many knowledgeable posters. Boomer is unquestioned, Muck is good, Bluefin (tho he wont budge on teh AJ situation, hahahaha) Section, Philter, Nublar, DD28, sorry you are new arent you? you seem knopwledgeable) oh and NJfinsfan1 is a good poster as well.

Knowledge is part of it, common sense is a big factor as well in making a knowledgeable potser, being able to read between teh numbers, factor in all outside circumstances and forming a basis from that. That is why I vote for InFINSible.

Ok mushy time over return to sarcasm.

no particular order , but threads or replies that are written by

muck, ck, boomer, kb21, fin-atic, section 126....heck even by clumpy from time to time, get my attention fast

Back
Top Bottom