Random question | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Random question

I would say Infinsable is one of the best people for argueing his point, on the same hand Baz is the best for on the field info. Alot of people around here have their specialty. Some get info, some explain on the field stuff, some argue with the people that make stupid posts, and some are just comical DBAG. Waw tat gye wsa grate. :)

Id have to go with "CKparrot".....(sp) or NJfinsfan(sp)

But the funniest guy on here is "Megatron".

painnotpleasure said:

That's not nice...

I'm not around a lot, so I wouldn't really know.

But when I do browse around, DonShula has a lot of good points.

i think all of you guys are idiots!! ;)

some of the posters that stand out to me are boom, muck, infins, kb, baz, and clumpy (he keeps it real w/ the cap page), but hell i enjoy reading everybody's thoughts on how our boys could get better.

My list goes something like this:

Muck
CKParrot
Boomer
Infinsible
KB21

CKParrot, KB21, Boom, and Crunch are my favorite off the top of my head. I'm not a big section 126 fan as some of you are, his info is wrong alot but he always has something to say. Also I like posts by the resident pessimist, fin-atic.

HVACservice said:
Id have to go with "CKparrot".....(sp) or NJfinsfan(sp)

But the funniest guy on here is "Megatron".

I was a bit surprised that CK was not mentioned until the 6th page of this thread.

I've went a few rounds with CK, but man, when it comes to articulate, intelligent, well thought out reading material, he is one of my favorites. Someone that even the fans with good knowledge of the game can learn at least one or two things from.

Boomer, NJ, Infins, Mucklord, Nublar, Crunch, KB21, Blue, Finatic, Rafeal, Skape, Nabo, and many more offer this place some good insights as well.

Ozzy said:
I was a bit surprised that CK was not mentioned until the 6th page of this thread.

I've went a few rounds with CK, but man, when it comes to articulate, intelligent, well thought out reading material, he is one of my favorites. Someone that even the fans with good knowledge of the game can learn at least one or two things from.

Boomer, NJ, Infins, Mucklord, Nublar, Crunch, KB21, Blue, Finatic, Rafeal, Skape, Nabo, and many more offer this place some good insights as well.

I agree with all of those Oz, I like your training camp reports also.:up:

am i the only one here that thinks donshula's avatar pic of shula himself makes people think he is really wise before they even read his thoughts??? (no offense to donshula here, im just saying this cause i was a victim to your avatar :D )

Gunner4u65 said:
I agree with all of those Oz, I like your training camp reports also.:up:

Thanks for the compliment Gunner. See, I knew I would miss some people such as yourself, because I've read all of your collumns.

Are you the same Gunner from Curt's site?

dolfancoolio said:
am i the only one here that thinks donshula's avatar pic of shula himself makes people think he is really wise before they even read his thoughts??? (no offense to donshula here, im just saying this cause i was a victim to your avatar :D )

My plan is working then, you can't resist that face :D

Ozzy said:
Thanks for the compliment Gunner. See, I knew I would miss some people such as yourself, because I've read all of your collumns.

Are you the same Gunner from Curt's site?

Naaaa, I have only worked at NFLDraftblitz.com. They have begun to charge for their services and now are doing all their stuff inhouse, so FinHeaven asked me to write for them here when I stopped writing for them. :cooldude:

Back
Top Bottom