Ranking AFC qb 1 to 16 | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ranking AFC qb 1 to 16

He was saying that since Cam Newton can't throw that they should switch him out with Mac Jones on certain occasions. Also said that rotating Cam with Jones would make him better than Tua. I disagree, IMO if you have to rotate a veteran QB with a rookie because that veteran QB can't effectively throw the ball than you have a problem at QB. I believe that Tua will be better than Cam and Jones even if the Patriots decide to platoon both QBs.

Yeah I totally got that wrong. My fault

Not a Bills fan, and I'm sure I'm not the only one who would prefer Lawrence to Tua heading into this season.
It really doesn't matter who we'd prefer, we have what we have, may as well accept it. Wasn't my first choice but crying about it won't change a thing. I prefer to take a supportive role and remain optimistic, either way, there are going to be a lot of people that were wrong about him.
Call me a homer if you like, but I couldn't bring myself to continually disparage any player on our team and revel in their struggles, it's akin to having surgery and hoping the anesthesiologist fails because he wasn't your choice and you don't like him. If he fails, unfortunately, the whole surgical team fails.

Pff ranked Tua 29th......

Hes better than that wtf

It really doesn't matter who we'd prefer, we have what we have, may as well accept it. Wasn't my first choice but crying about it won't change a thing. I prefer to take a supportive role and remain optimistic, either way, there are going to be a lot of people that were wrong about him.
Call me a homer if you like, but I couldn't bring myself to continually disparage any player on our team and revel in their struggles, it's akin to having surgery and hoping the anesthesiologist fails because he wasn't your choice and you don't like him. If he fails, unfortunately, the whole surgical team fails.
That's cool. Fans and people vent and react differently. I wouldn't ever call you anything. However, I don't appreciate being called a Bills fan when I've been a Dolphins fan my whole life.

No Dolphins fan, myself included will revel in Tua struggling. However, I don't want to live through anymore mediocre QB play though. Stay positive or stay negative, but nothing we say on this message board has any impact on the players on the field.

If I had to guess I'd say something like:

1. Mahomes
2. Jackson
3. Allen
4. Mayfield
5. Watson
6. Tannehill
7. Tagovailoa
8. Wentz
9. Herbert
10. Carr
11. Newton
12. Rothlisberger
13. Burrow
14. Lawrence
15. Bridgewater
16. Wilson

If I had to guess I'd say something like:

1. Mahomes
2. Jackson
3. Allen
4. Mayfield
5. Watson
6. Tannehill
7. Tagovailoa
8. Wentz
9. Herbert
10. Carr
11. Newton
12. Rothlisberger
13. Burrow
14. Lawrence
15. Bridgewater
16. Wilson
I'll take a shot at this

1. Mahomes
2. Allen
3. Watson
4. Jackson
5. Tannehill
6. Mayfield
7 Herbert
8. Burrow
9. Tua
10. Carr
11a Wentz
11b. Big Ben
13. Bridgewater
14. Newton

Lawrence and Wilson: unranked/untested

Afc ranking qb 2021 based on last year:

1.Mohomes k.c
2.Watson tex
3.Allens Buf
4.Jackson ravens
5.Herbert lac
6. Mayfield cle
7.Thill tenn
8.Wentz. ind
9.Burrow cin
10.Tua dol
11.Lawerence jags
12.Carr oak
13.Big Ben Steelers
14.Bridgewater Den
15.Wilson jets
16.Cam N.E

That's how I would rank them atm, but By the end of teh season Tua will be top 5 easily maybe even top 3.
Based on what? Just curious. Potential? I hope you are right.

There's only one QB that should matter to us right now and that is OURS. Tua is our QB and he's the guy I'm rooting for. Ranking don't matter to me one way or the other as they all have to go out there and play the games.

There's only one QB that should matter to us right now and that is OURS. Tua is our QB and he's the guy I'm rooting for. Ranking don't matter to me one way or the other as they all have to go out there and play the games.
rooting for of course. crowning when there is zero evidence to? not so much.

Back
Top Bottom