Ranking AFC qb 1 to 16 | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ranking AFC qb 1 to 16

The hatred of a player is so strong with some here. To the point where they are trying to convince others that rotating a QB who can't throw with a rookie QB will make that QB better than a QB who is good enough to play every down. You can't make this stuff up.
Lol, he said a qb that can't throw!!! Haha. Thats the dumbest statement I've ever heard about fitz

Afc ranking qb 2021 based on last year:

1.Mohomes k.c
2.Watson tex
3.Allens Buf
4.Jackson ravens
5.Herbert lac
6. Mayfield cle
7.Thill tenn
8.Wentz. ind
9.Burrow cin
10.Tua dol
11.Lawerence jags
12.Carr oak
13.Big Ben Steelers
14.Bridgewater Den
15.Wilson jets
16.Cam N.E

That's how I would rank them atm, but By the end of teh season Tua will be top 5 easily maybe even top 3.

Lol, he said a qb that can't throw!!! Haha. Thats the dumbest statement I've ever heard about fitz
He was saying that since Cam Newton can't throw that they should switch him out with Mac Jones on certain occasions. Also said that rotating Cam with Jones would make him better than Tua. I disagree, IMO if you have to rotate a veteran QB with a rookie because that veteran QB can't effectively throw the ball than you have a problem at QB. I believe that Tua will be better than Cam and Jones even if the Patriots decide to platoon both QBs.

Afc ranking qb 2021
1.mohomes k.c
2.Allens Buf
3.watson tex
4.Jackson ravens
5. Mayfield cle
6.thill tenn
7.Herbert lac
8.big ben Steelers
9.Cam N.E
10.Carr oak
11.wentz. ind
12.Bridgewater Den
13.Burrow cin
14.Tua dol
15.lawerence jags
16.wilson jets
Im trying to ignore the formatting and spelling of this list, even after the edits.

Would we have ever cracked the top half going into any year with Tannehill on our team?

Back
Top Bottom