Rashad Jones | Page 14 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rashad Jones

Gase has to be more involved with the defense. Bottom line.

You can't go through the week practicing and everything is fine only to have a veteran player take himself out of the game because they disagree with something going on during game day. It all comes down to communication and being in tune with your players. All of your players.

This is on Jones as well. He is too old to be acting like a spoiled brat. He should be communicating to Burke his issues and not wait until game day to act out.

According to Gase’s presser, sounds like the gun is pointed at Burke.

Who probably has less credibility than Jones.

Jones never struck me as a selfish guy. Not a stats guy. For him to pull out of a game (a move I expect he now regrets), he must have been PISSED.

And then he contacts Gase for a sit down last night.

And Gase says today that Jones is good to go.

The plot thickens....

13 pages of over reaction and drama and blasting Gase for what?

Ya go figure

Can't see what anyone would have to complain about with our QB Guru

Love the
consistency
Top notch QB insight
Outstanding preparation of team
Game plans and adjustments in games
putting together a top shelf coaching staff
knowing whats going on with everything, only a week later
His winning record
Understanding the value of a clean locker room
Ability to flip off any responsibility for anything important
Using OL as his most essential security. The injuries will save his job...
His precise and sharp insight of what needs to be done in his press conferences like " we know the problem and its going to be worked out and wasn't good enough but we will Blah blah blah...." insert meaningless common sense statement of being understood and fixed in the blah blahs

13 pages of drama and blasting Gase .....how silly

signed : Gase's " Bitches ".......

Gase’s “culture” wins the day again?

This team just had a veteran “leader” with a $17M cap number for 2019 quit on the team during a game because he was “unhappy about some things around the team”, and you still see no issues with Gase? It’s the fans who are the problem. Because highly-paid veterans all over the NFL are quitting on their teams. Right?

No...I see no issues with Gase on this. Obviously, I don't know all the facts, but as a "leader" (your word) and getting paid $17M (your number)....I have a lot of problem with him quitting (your description) on the team. This isn't how professionals behave and if you have a grievance, you certainly don't handle it in this way.

So again nope....no issue with Gase here.....until I hear more, I do have an issue with Jones putting himself over the team. I hope I am wrong.....

Last edited:
More dysfunction.

I’m sure there’s some level of blame to go around here.
But I feel like if Reshad had something on his mind, he should have addressed it prior to game day.

Again, if Gase wanted to be this hands off with the defense, he needed to have hired a Wade Phillips type, not a novice DC.

Damn it would be a huge bonus if he even had his hands more on being an Offensive Coordinator.....Who is the OC ?, do we even have one ? Great call offensively with the Jets, Tony Sparano would have been proud of the 2 FG's............Gase what a joke

Then again, he may have tried to do so but gotten nowhere with it.

Who knows?

I know they need to figure it out so he’s on the field though.

You don’t have to be Nostradamus to see that most likely we’re going into the bye week with a new defensive coordinator. Aaron Rodgers ain’t no Sam Darnold and when he’s done spanking our defense around, Gase will do what he should have done after the Texans game and fire Matt Burke.

Having said that, I believe Reshad Jones isn’t innocent either. He didn’t respect Kevin Coyle, didn’t respect Lou Anarumo and now he disrespects his 3rd defensive coordinator. If all that what’s leaking is true.

Blame has to lie mostly with Reshad. Don't care what's going on, you're paid too much money to remove yourself just because youre pissed. With that being said, I have a feeling whatever he was unhappy about was probably justified.

Ya go figure

Can't see what anyone would have to complain about with our QB Guru

Love the
consistency
Top notch QB insight
Outstanding preparation of team
Game plans and adjustments in games
putting together a top shelf coaching staff
knowing whats going on with everything, only a week later
His winning record
Understanding the value of a clean locker room
Ability to flip off any responsibility for anything important
Using OL as his most essential security. The injuries will save his job...
His precise and sharp insight of what needs to be done in his press conferences like " we know the problem and its going to be worked out and wasn't good enough but we will Blah blah blah...." insert meaningless common sense statement of being understood and fixed in the blah blahs

13 pages of drama and blasting Gase .....how silly

signed : Gase's " Bitches ".......

LOL excellent analysis.

quick translation of presser: Reshad swims with the fishes as soon as
the season is over.

longer elaborartion and translation: gase tells wake to tell reshad to come to him as if it was his idea. this way reshad avoids having to have an injury and put on the IR downsizing chances of being picked up by another team next year and gase can play the benevolent dictator. you reshad will be swimming with the guppies come Jan.

you better believe hes banking on the injuries for another year,hes packing that IR tight. He will probably make RT sit a few more games so he too can wet his beak to the tune of 26 mil next year.

the guy is a piece of work: 'by the time it happened last night you guys were all gone' LOL i burst out laughing at that one.

Back
Top Bottom