Rashad Jones | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rashad Jones

if he quit the team then Im sure he will be cut tomorrow.:bookworm

If we cut him now, does that create a 24 mill cap hit for next year? I think we're practically stuck with him.

If we cut him now, does that create a 24 mill cap hit for next year? I think we're practically stuck with him.

Maybe they can use some behavioral clause in his contract, if he truly refused to play. Insubordination or something.

He's been wearing a harness to try to play with a messed up labrum.

It seems to have affected his play.

Maybe IR.

Maybe they can use some behavioral clause in his contract, if he truly refused to play. Insubordination or something.

That torn up shoulder isnt going to allow Miami to play games with his contract.

What the **** is wrong with this team. You win by developing talent and keeping the good players on your team. If it’s not one thing it’s another.

It does sound like he quit on the team, if Burke and Branch (who is considered a leader on this team) were in a heated discussion on the sidelines with him. I guess this culture fell through the cracks.

I hate it...

The media is only JUST starting to warm up Gase's seat.

Start winning consistently and your Belicheck impersonation holds weight...

As of now I look at Adam Gase as a Belicheck knock-off with not a single result to substantiate his demeanor when pressed for the first time in a long time.

Perfect summary. Adam Gase is making a fool of himself by disrespecting the media. He never would have gotten away with that if Edwin Pope were still around, and anywhere near his prime. Pope would have made Gase sound like a little boy, which often he is.

A small handful of people can get away with dismissing the media. Adam Gase certainly isn't one of them. And the ones who can get away with it eventually pay for it later.

Last edited by a moderator:
Perfect summary. Adam Gase is making a fool of himself by disrespecting the media. He never would have gotten away with that if Edwin Pope were still around, and anywhere near his prime. Pope would have made Gase sound like a little boy, which often he is.

A small handful of people can get away with dismissing the media. Adam Gase certainly isn't one of them. And the ones who can get away with it eventually pay for it later.

One of the most laughable aspects of current society is the distrust of mainstream media. People with that mindset basically define themselves as loyal to lies and fear.
Wtf are you talking about? F the media, who the hell defends the media? Lol

I think a lot of us thought the roster purge this offseason cleaned out all the knuckleheads. Maybe there are a few left on the roster, and Gase was giving them a chance to conform.

If Jones can’t be trusted to play the defense as called, and he does his own thing too much, maybe it is time for a change.

I think a lot of us thought the roster purge this offseason cleaned out all the knuckleheads. Maybe there are a few left on the roster, and Gase was giving them a chance to conform.

If Jones can’t be trusted to play the defense as called, and he does his own thing too much, maybe it is time for a change.

dont let this come as a shock: those doing the 'purge' are meta knuckleheads.

One of the most laughable aspects of current society is the distrust of mainstream media. People with that mindset basically define themselves as loyal to lies and fear.

Regardless of your earlier points, the last is absurd. Everyone should entertain a healthy skepticism on what news is shared, how it is shared and think for themselves to draw conclusions.

If Jones did indeed pull himself from the game, he should no longer play another down. Put him on IR and try to trade him in the offseason.

If we knew about his feelings we should have shipped his ass out before the trade deadline.

Hey...it's a culture change.

Back
Top Bottom