Ravens vs. Jets . . . Which team losing does us more good? | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ravens vs. Jets . . . Which team losing does us more good?

Who will you be rooting for in the Jets vs. the Ravens

• Go Jets!! Keep those Ravens behind the Fins

Votes: 23 33.3%
  • Go Ravens!! I'm not rooting for the Jets, you'll lose again

Votes: 35 50.7%
  • It doesn't matter Fins are winning out making this game irrelevant

Votes: 11 15.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So what does that say about Tanny? We are behind them in the wild card race currently.

You really think Tanny is as bad as Geno? You should seriously rethink that.

Our biggest issue is coaching. Rex Ryan is a much better coach than Philbin at this point in their careers.

I'm going J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS!!!!!

i don't think the jets stand a chance offensively so it doesn't matter they will lose

---------- Post added at 11:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:47 PM ----------

So what does that say about Tanny? We are behind them in the wild card race currently.

Nothing but geno is the type of QB that throws at grimes, tanny just play it safe too much or misses on big throws which he will eventually get

i don't think the jets stand a chance offensively so it doesn't matter they will loset

I figured they would be ahead of us just on rushing alone but was surprised to see them ranked 31st DVOA and Baltimore is 29th. We're 20th. What a disgusting "race" this is gonna be for the last WC spot between a bunch of ****ty ass teams.

Back
Top Bottom