Ravens vs. Jets . . . Which team losing does us more good? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ravens vs. Jets . . . Which team losing does us more good?

Who will you be rooting for in the Jets vs. the Ravens

• Go Jets!! Keep those Ravens behind the Fins

Votes: 23 33.3%
  • Go Ravens!! I'm not rooting for the Jets, you'll lose again

Votes: 35 50.7%
  • It doesn't matter Fins are winning out making this game irrelevant

Votes: 11 15.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
someone calling me "junk" is talking about being childish? I apologize, I was supposed to ignore you so you can't make a name for yourself on the site by attaching yourself to me.

Geez someones getting a little big for their britches!

I hate the jets so I just want to see them lose, plus miami controls their own destiny anyways unless they lose. But that's not what you want for miami. The one reason I might want jets to win is because they seem to play bad the next game after win, which would be against our team.

I just went through a bunch of sims for another thread and we should be rooting for the Ravens both because its better for us and **** the Jets but that game PALES in comparison to the importance of week 13 for us. The Miami game at the Jets is of vital importance and is pretty much the season for us.

I just went through a bunch of sims for another thread and we should be rooting for the Ravens both because its better for us and **** the Jets but that game PALES in comparison to the importance of week 13 for us. The Miami game at the Jets is of vital importance and is pretty much the season for us.

It's not that easy for the ravens for the games coming up though. The Steelers may be 4-6. but they've been playing better, plus the ravens I don't think are that much better and steelers can beat them or match up well to them. The steelers many times have beaten or played ravens even when they weren't at their best or had a back up qb in. That's how it goes with rival teams sometimes. Some rival teams even when having a down year, beat the other rival, just because they know how to play the other rival team and maybe match up better against that team.

It's not that easy for the ravens for the games coming up though. The Steelers may be 4-6. but they've been playing better, plus the ravens I don't think are that much better and steelers can beat them or match up well to them. The steelers many times have beaten or played ravens even when they weren't at their best or had a back up qb in. That's how it goes with rival teams sometimes. Some rival teams even when having a down year, beat the other rival, just because they know how to play the other rival team and maybe match up better against that team.

The Ravens are pretty much only getting in if the Dolphins and Jets both completely **** the bed down the stretch (which is certainly possible) and a bunch of teams end up tied at 8-8.

**** the Jets this week.
**** the Jets next week.
**** the Jets every week.

There's always room for hating the Jets.

**** the NFL schedule makers for making us wait till week 13 to play the Jets.

Tannehill has never beaten us and geno may keep you in games and help you win but our DL is a huge concern for your QB who turns it over every week too.

LMAO....if you want to use that dumb logic then Ryan is 1-1 in games he's started.

Ravens still have to play the Lions, Patriots, and Bengals. Only team the Jets have to worry about is the Panthers. Yes, we play them twice, but I don't see the Ravens winning all 3 of those games, and a loss for the team ahead of us in the wild card right now wouldn't be so bad.

**** the NFL schedule makers for making us wait till week 13 to play the Jets.

I don't know, there is a lot more riding on these games this year than recently for us. I don't mind playing the heated rivalry games when both teams are aiming for the playoffs. Shoot, that's one of the best parts about football. I can't wait until we play the Jets. The team has lacked fire for a while, wouldn't be so bad to have a rivalry game with a team these players should hate more than death itself. I can't wait to watch this game coming up.

Ravens still have to play the Lions, Patriots, and Bengals. Only team the Jets have to worry about is the Panthers. Yes, we play them twice, but I don't see the Ravens winning all 3 of those games, and a loss for the team ahead of us in the wild card right now wouldn't be so bad.

With Geno Smith at QB, the Jest have to worry about every opponent.

Slightly off topic, but what bout the Browns / Steelers game? I am assuming I should root for the Browns, since they have a better chance of imploding down the stretch than a Roethlisberger led Steeler team......Thoughts?

Slightly off topic, but what bout the Browns / Steelers game? I am assuming I should root for the Browns, since they have a better chance of imploding down the stretch than a Roethlisberger led Steeler team......Thoughts?

I noticed in running my simulations the Ravens, Steelers and Browns are all in play for the final WC spot but between the Browns and Steelers the Steelers are the only team that could beat us in a tiebreaker at 8-8.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom