Ravens vs. Jets . . . Which team losing does us more good? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ravens vs. Jets . . . Which team losing does us more good?

Who will you be rooting for in the Jets vs. the Ravens

• Go Jets!! Keep those Ravens behind the Fins

Votes: 23 33.3%
  • Go Ravens!! I'm not rooting for the Jets, you'll lose again

Votes: 35 50.7%
  • It doesn't matter Fins are winning out making this game irrelevant

Votes: 11 15.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This. Geno is absolutely horrible. I feel like we can sweep the Jets with Geno at QB.

if we load up and stop the run we will beat the jets...that's really what it comes down to...make that qb beat you and he will go belly up

This. Geno is absolutely horrible. I feel like we can sweep the Jets with Geno at QB.

Tannehill has never beaten us and geno may keep you in games and help you win but our DL is a huge concern for your QB who turns it over every week too.

Tannehill has never beaten us and geno may keep you in games and help you win but our DL is a huge concern for your QB who turns it over every week too.

What does Tannehill never beating you have to do with anything? He's 0-1 in a closely contested game over a year ago? What a great sample size.

What does Tannehill never beating you have to do with anything? He's 0-1 in a closely contested game over a year ago? What a great sample size.

In a closely contested game that he handed us w/ his pick 6 then horrible underthrow in OT to Hartline which would have won the game for you.

I was just pointing out a fact, sorry it bothers you.

Ravens 34 - Jets 6. I don't care

The 3 teams will lose at least 2, so this is not a factor for me yet.

In a closely contested game that he handed us w/ his pick 6 then horrible underthrow in OT to Hartline which would have won the game for you.

I was just pointing out a fact, sorry it bothers you.

It didn't bother me, but what the **** does that have to do with anything? It's a completely irrelevant point to the discussion at hand.

It didn't bother me, but what the **** does that have to do with anything? It's a completely irrelevant point to the discussion at hand.

Maybe to your discussion but not to what I responded to.

Regardless of who wins, we just have to take care of business and were in. In reality I'd rather see the Ravens win.

Any team we have yet to play I rather have win so win and own the tie breaker. I feel raven and Steelers are the biggest threats and we blew our chance against the ravens so we need other teams help to keep them at bay.

Maybe to your discussion but not to what I responded to.

What? You responded to me? Tannehill having never beat the Jets means absolutely nothing in almost every discussion. The only discussion where that information is relevant is "Who has Ryan Tannehill not beat?" He is 0-1 and that loss came 23-20 in OT when Dan Carpenter missed a field goal that would have won the game. How is that relevant to the next game between the two teams?

What? You responded to me? Tannehill having never beat the Jets means absolutely nothing in almost every discussion. The only discussion where that information is relevant is "Who has Ryan Tannehill not beat?"

someone brought up you'd win b/c of Geno, I simply stated a fact that Ryan has never beaten us.

someone brought up you'd win b/c of Geno, I simply stated a fact that Ryan has never beaten us.

But what does that fact have to do with anything? Does it have anything to do with our next game? Does it have anything to do with this season? Does it have anything to do with anything that is currently relevant regarding football?

But what does that fact have to do with anything? Does it have anything to do with our next game? Does it have anything to do with this season? Does it have anything to do with anything that is currently relevant regarding football?

I don't know? what does saying you will be us 2 games b/c of Geno have to do w/ anything?

Back
Top Bottom