Ravens vs. Jets . . . Which team losing does us more good? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ravens vs. Jets . . . Which team losing does us more good?

Who will you be rooting for in the Jets vs. the Ravens

• Go Jets!! Keep those Ravens behind the Fins

Votes: 23 33.3%
  • Go Ravens!! I'm not rooting for the Jets, you'll lose again

Votes: 35 50.7%
  • It doesn't matter Fins are winning out making this game irrelevant

Votes: 11 15.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't know? what does saying you will be us 2 games b/c of Geno have to do w/ anything?
There's no way this post is really as stupid as it seems to be. You're trolling me right?

Because I refuse to believe that you don't know the difference between me saying "Geno Smith has not been playing well this year. I think he will be the downfall of the Jets when we play them." vs. "Ryan Tannehill lost to the Jets last year." One of those statements is relevant. One is not. Guess which one is and isn't.

JUNK calling someone childish, that's hilarious. :lol::lol::lol:

someone calling me "junk" is talking about being childish? I apologize, I was supposed to ignore you so you can't make a name for yourself on the site by attaching yourself to me.

someone calling me "junk" is talking about being childish? I apologize, I was supposed to ignore you so you can't make a name for yourself on the site by attaching yourself to me.

Every post you make is JUNK, so the name is fitting.

I don't care either way....someone's gonna lose, and we just need to take care of our own business.

I don't care either way....someone's gonna lose, and we just need to take care of our own business.

agreed. Although I can't help but always smile when the Jest lose.

---------- Post added at 05:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:26 PM ----------

lol are you being bullied ?

156-1.jpg

agreed. Although I can't help but always smile when the Jest lose.

---------- Post added at 05:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:26 PM ----------

my feelings have been hurt

If dolphins win then I'd rather a jets loss as we'd still be a game up on the ravens and have a much easier schedule then the ravens. If the dolphins don't win and the ravens win, well that could be trouble as we no longer control our fate and need Baltimore to
Lose more then we do the final 5 games.

You forgot an option
Doesn't matter, Jets are on their win week!

If dolphins win then I'd rather a jets loss as we'd still be a game up on the ravens and have a much easier schedule then the ravens. If the dolphins don't win and the ravens win, well that could be trouble as we no longer control our fate and need Baltimore to
Lose more then we do the final 5 games.

Yeah I'm much more worried about Baltimore. I hope Jets win, knock Baltimore almost out of the playoff race. Lets get some of these horses outta here!

Back
Top Bottom