Ravens vs. Jets . . . Which team losing does us more good? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ravens vs. Jets . . . Which team losing does us more good?

Who will you be rooting for in the Jets vs. the Ravens

• Go Jets!! Keep those Ravens behind the Fins

Votes: 23 33.3%
  • Go Ravens!! I'm not rooting for the Jets, you'll lose again

Votes: 35 50.7%
  • It doesn't matter Fins are winning out making this game irrelevant

Votes: 11 15.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
**** the Jets this week.
**** the Jets next week.
**** the Jets every week.

---------- Post added at 10:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:10 AM ----------

This may not be popular but how about you just focus on winning for right now? 6 games are a ton of games to be played and you guys are 2-5 in your last 7. If your team takes care of business they will get in.

There's always room for hating the Jets.

For me its the Jets. The ultimate prize is the division.. Hey the Pats could easily lose a couple, we could not so easily win a couple, and then were fighting them for first place! Every once in awhile a "light" comes on and a team just turns it around.. Heck its been 15 years, so just maybe that "light" popped on for us last week.. Its bound to happen at some point!! :up:

This may not be popular but how about you just focus on winning for right now? 6 games are a ton of games to be played and you guys are 2-5 in your last 7. If your team takes care of business they will get in.
You do realize that as fans we have no control over any of this, no matter wtf we focus on. You meanwhile, should focus on your own team...

You do realize that as fans we have no control over any of this, no matter wtf we focus on. You meanwhile, should focus on your own team...

I get that but just a week ago 90% of the board gave up now you are acting like a lock for the WC and could win the division b/c you beat a mediocre team at home. Enjoy the race and hope your team wins, it's crazy to worry about team a or b losing w/ 6 games to go. So much can happen, maybe we don't win another game? maybe Bal goes 2-4? maybe a team below us goes 6-0? we have no idea.

I get that but just a week ago 90% of the board gave up now you are acting like a lock for the WC and could win the division b/c you beat a mediocre team at home. Enjoy the race and hope your team wins, it's crazy to worry about team a or b losing w/ 6 games to go. So much can happen, maybe we don't win another game? maybe Bal goes 2-4? maybe a team below us goes 6-0? we have no idea.

that's because Miami lost to a 0-8 team. how did you expect FANS to react to that? blow it off as no big deal? lol

This man speaks the truth..

Don't worry about other teams, worry about the Miami Dolphins. Them as a team hasn't proven to be a consistent winner yet.

We play the Jets twice. We already lost to Baltimore. Absolutely need Baltimore to lose. If we lose to the Jets, we don't deserve a playoff berth.

Personally I'd take a Jets loss over Ravens.

Ravens have tougher remaining scheudle.

Jets play Ravens, Fins twice, Raiders, Panthers, Browns,

Ravens play Jets, Steelers, Vikings, Lions, Pats, Bengals

I see Jets beating Raiders and Browns maybe split vs Fins.

Ravens lose to Steelers, Lions, Pats and Bengals.

You are absolutely correct, the Ravens have a tougher schedule than the Jets. Although I don't see them getting swept by the Steelers. On the other hand, if Baltimore loses to the Jets they are practically eliminated. The Dolphins need to get to 9-7 at least to have a shot, the Ravens losing puts them at 4-7, meaning they would have to run the table to get to 9-7.

But I personally don't see Miami sweeping the Jets, so if NY beats Baltimore, Miami, Cleveland and the Raiders, they will get to that 9-7 record that could get them to the post season.

Basically, if the Jets beat the Ravens we will have to beat them twice. If the Ravens beat the Jets they could still lose to NE, Cinci and/or Detroit, making them 7-9 or 8-8. So I'm rooting for the Ravens on this one.

this is easy...root for the ravens to lose...the jets qb blows...if it's geno it's their undoing

this is easy...root for the ravens to lose...the jets qb blows...if it's geno it's their undoing

This. Geno is absolutely horrible. I feel like we can sweep the Jets with Geno at QB.

Back
Top Bottom