RB Jaylen Wright | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

RB Jaylen Wright

At first I was like wtf we traded up for a RB!

But this kid can ball. Mostert has had an injury riddled career and is 32 years old, Achane has his durability issues….. this guy can easily fill that role right away if necessary. I like it for the future as well. He was my favorite RB in this entire draft but I just wasn’t really looking at RB before 158.

He’s a good pass catching back too, with Achane speed and 210 pounds. More physical. Potential RB1 and only 21 years old. Did not get overworked in college either so that’s always good for RBs who typically have a shorter life span in the NFL.

Mike got himself another home run hitter. Can’t be mad at that.
I also liked that 210 number. I immediately noticed that and felt better about the pick. Bulk him up another five pounds and could become our primary guy rather quickly.

And you just know the morons that haven’t sniffed a SB in 40 years know it all right?

Bro I’m as big a college football guy as any on this board. Believe me I don’t need to google stats I know how to watch tape.

You need to pay attention bc obviously you’re just a fan boy that doesn’t have n opinion of his own bc you just copy and paste stats and numbers from his google page like you just did.

I’ve forgotten more about this game than you’ll ever know.

I’ve been a fan since the day I was born so who the h*ll are you to question what I know? You don’t know me.

If you don’t like my “b*tching” about a team that hasn’t won a playoff game in 25 years then ignore me an move on.

You started your post talking about 40 yearago and ended it talking about 25 years ago and not paying attention to the present.

You want to know who I am, I am a guy who started a thread in the draft forum months ago talking about needing an edge rusher with our top pick and happens to live in Penn State country. I’m also a guy who listed Patrick Paul as one of the players we’d draft in our draft contest because I knew he was an ideal fit to learn from Armstead, given their similar athletic abilities and size. I’m also a guy who loves getting value in the draft so getting a top player 2 or 3 player at his position at 120 is a no brainer.

I’m also a guy who expects us to sign a RG to likely to start ahead of Eichenberg as well as signing a really good WR3 and safety depth.

I’m also a guy who’s criticized Chris Grier as much ANYONE so I don’t blow smoke. He’s had a heck of an off season.

So this guy is good in pass pro and a good receiver too? That makes this much better if true.

How many times last year did we have 3rd or 4th down on short yardage and didn't make it or passed the ball.
Wright is not only fast, but has a big body to get that short yardage when needed.
This is a great pick.
We actually were pretty successful running on 3rd and short with Mostert specifically, but we chose to pass an overwhelming amount in those situations (2nd most in the nfl).

And you just know the morons that haven’t sniffed a SB in 40 years know it all right?

Bro I’m as big a college football guy as any on this board. Believe me I don’t need to google stats I know how to watch tape.

You need to pay attention bc obviously you’re just a fan boy that doesn’t have n opinion of his own bc you just copy and paste stats and numbers from his google page like you just did.

I’ve forgotten more about this game than you’ll ever know.

I’ve been a fan since the day I was born so who the h*ll are you to question what I know? You don’t know me.

If you don’t like my “b*tching” about a team that hasn’t won a playoff game in 25 years then ignore me an move on.
wow you watch highlights on youtube instead of googling? thats impressive!

You started your post talking about 40 yearago and ended it talking about 25 years ago and not paying attention to the present.

You want to know who I am, I am a guy who started a thread in the draft forum months ago talking about needing an edge rusher with our top pick and happens to live in Penn State country. I’m also a guy who listed Patrick Paul as one of the players we’d draft in our draft contest because I knew he was an ideal fit to learn from Armstead, given their similar athletic abilities and size. I’m also a guy who loves getting value in the draft so getting a top player 2 or 3 player at his position at 120 is a no brainer.

I’m also a guy who expects us to sign a RG to likely to start ahead of Eichenberg as well as signing a really good WR3 and safety depth.

I’m also a guy who’s criticized Chris Grier as much ANYONE so I don’t blow smoke. He’s had a heck of an off season.
Ok all that is great.. would you like a cookie for the team picking who you wanted? That’s why you’re happy bc it’s who you wanted but yet you’re criticizing others bc we didn’t get who they wanted?

Little double standard to me. This offseason has been about as bad as possible. When we’re sitting here next year after a 7-10/8-9/9-8 season and missing the playoffs with an injured QB who we just payed a ton of money to bc we couldn’t protect him bc we drafted the projects you like then we’ll refer back to this thread and see what you think then.

Bro look if you like this offseason and these picks then fair enough that’s your prerogative but I didn’t come at you questioning your knowledge… you did that to me and I promise you I know college football as much if not more than anyone here so believe me when I tell you I watch film just like you.

I’m entitled to what I think and that’s what the board is for… I can p*ss and moan as much as I like and if you don’t agree with it then cool let’s debate respectfully.

But don’t ever question my football acumen just bc you don’t agree. We can agree to disagree but still respectfully debate why you think it’s good and why I think it’s bad.

Preach

yeah this draft was all about the 2025 season and replacing Chubbs/Armstead/Mostert.
And that is one of my big issues with this draft. What about trying to find players that can help in 2024?

Back
Top Bottom