Re-energized Charles Harris Primed For Breakout Season | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Re-energized Charles Harris Primed For Breakout Season

DKphin

Club Member
Reaction score
It would be nice to see. I think he needs more strength at the POA, but I could be wrong.

hxadfncombnn082w3hpq.jpg

Charles Harris is confident he’ll have success on the field for the Dolphins in his second NFL season for one simple reason. Everything off the field is in place.

The second-year defensive end told reporters in training camp he had a much better outlook on life and being an NFL player than he did at this time last year, and then he went about putting to use some of the lessons he learned.

The result is a Charles Harris ready to make a major contribution in his second NFL season.

https://www.miamidolphins.com/news/re-energized-charles-harris-primed-for-breakout-season

How does our FO keep getting these guys with.. issues.. that negatively affect their ability to play football?

How does our FO keep getting these guys with.. issues.. that negatively affect their ability to play football?
Ricky Williams always had issues. But many are glad we got to see him for a few years. If Harris can last a few years at a "Ricky" level I'd be happy.

He really needs to get on the field and show how good he is, not just talk about it.

Ricky Williams always had issues. But many are glad we got to see him for a few years. If Harris can last a few years at a "Ricky" level I'd be happy.

He really needs to get on the field and show how good he is, not just talk about it.
He needs to get on a Travis Minor level before he can reach a Ricky level.

Guy has been underwhelming as hell, like most of our first round picks. Thank god they didn't over think it this year with MF.

The time for hype and hope is over. The season has begun. He is no longer a rookie. First round pass rusher needs to produce pressures and sacks. Here's hoping Black Ice does just that.

Back
Top Bottom