Readjusting my prediction on the Fins record | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Readjusting my prediction on the Fins record

I understand the need to want to upgrade your score prediciton.
But even 7-9 as a best case scenerio is a tough act for them to pull off.
Essentially they need to win 4 more games this season.

The still have:

Rams
Cardinals
Jets
Bengals
Chiefs
Patriots
Raiders
Bills
Chargers
Broncos

The only teams that could/should be wins are

1) Jets
2) Maybe Bengals
3) Maybe Rams
4) Maybe Cardinals

Jets are the only gimmie on that remaining schedule. Everything else is going to be scratching and clawing.

...because the Broncos and Chargers are looking unbeatable?

Really?

I get the feeling if we play our best ball and get a few positive bounces
coupled with the continued emergence of the massive youth on the roster
we can play 500 ball from here on out. Beyond that -- not a long shot to
go one tick above 500 @9-7 --- or contingent on some additional
positive developments say @QB -- 10-6 on the outside!

Listen, no matter how the rest of this season plays out...
We can safely say we are no longer the laughingstock of the league. It’s pretty amazing how far this team has come since horrible end of Gase era and a rocky start last year.
Not to mention, our guys are still very young with so many rookies/second year guys contributing in a big way...and we are LOADED in next years’s draft.

I don’t care how pessimistic/realistic some people wanna be, playoffs or no playoffs, the future looks bright

Damn right!

It's almost like Grier & Flo had a plan

and have actually executed it

and it's working!

Who could have imagined!

I disagree. Miami has handled New England at home rather well over the years.

Not only that, the next matchup won’t be the first game of the season w/o the benefit of preseason games or a full camp.

Yes, NE didn’t have those things either, but they are a veteran team with a successful system in place for 20 years. Whereas MIA is the youngest team in the league with a ton of roster turnover.

Also, MIA could only guess how the Pats would adapt their offense to Cam Newton. They had no prior game film.

We’ve seen NE fall backward as the season has gone on. They just lost, at home, to the Broncos — who started a QB that threw 2 INT’s and zero TD’s.

I’m fully expecting the Dolphins to beat them next time around, barring no major injuries to key players between now and then.

I had them 7-9(at best)losing to SF.

So they have stolen one and several games I had in the lost column look winnable now.

Plus we now have to take into account the Tua Factor, which should bring good and bad as the young fella feels his way as a new starter.

We'll win seven games because of our soft schedule. But we are nowhere near as good as what some people believe and are posting.

Back
Top Bottom