Really hope we get Revis. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Really hope we get Revis.

If he sticks with that $16 mill price tag I doubt that NE will sign him for that amount. The Raiders would pay that or close to that. It all depends what he wants more the $$$$ or a chance to get a ring....

I see him getting 13-14 year. Hopefully not in NE.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Watch Philly and Washington in this thing.

Atlanta goes for what it wants as well.

Worried? no. miami has played revis twice a year before...with lesser qb's, and still won. not very likely he will be a pat anyway. too expensive for them. and another thread probably wasn't necessary.

still won what? you finished ahead of us one time and didn't even win a playoff game.

Ted Ginn burned Revis a few times.... let the Pats spend all that money. I'm not worried about it.

4 years
42 million total
First 2 years guaranteed at 13 and 11...then 9 and 9 unguaranteed

Offer it, if he bites...fantastic....if not move on quickly to other options (Carroll/Captain Munnerlyn/DRC/Patterson)

Revis and Grimes could very well get us over the hump against Brady.

That sounds like more than a fair enough offer

Ted Ginn burned Revis a few times.... let the Pats spend all that money. I'm not worried about it.

even the best get beat, Dan threw INTs, Revis has given up TDs. it's rare for him, he's the best cover corner I have ever seen.

Darlington speculating we could be interested. Hickey reportedly was big on bringing him to Tampa. Just speculation though, but he said he's heard speculation around the Fins facility about Revis

Jeff Darlington just said on NFL network that Hickey was instrumental in bringing Revis to the Bucs and when Revis is released there is an interest there. N he also mentioned if Ben Tate leaves cleveland that the Dolphins would look at him as well

Darlington speculating we could be interested. Hickey reportedly was big on bringing him to Tampa. Just speculation though, but he said he's heard speculation around the Fins facility about Revis

I was just about to post this I just watched it on NFLN. Love to see Revis if the price is right.

BTW, I am in the minority here but love the idea of Tate. Espcially if it was on a 1 yr prove it deal. Hell I'd bring in both Tate and MJD, the market seems very very dry on RB's and a little competition wouldn't hurt. Tate offers a lot more upside, but MJD may be a better fit here next to Lamar.

Hes overrated and has an extremely exaggerated self worth. ill pass unless he wants to come cheap 3 mil a year

He most definitely has an overinflated view of himself as a player. No cornerback should be paid friggin QB money. 16 million a year? Are you ****ting me? Not even prime Deion should make that much. That's ridiculous. But Revis is a damn good man to man and man press cover corner. He's bound for the hall of fame, and it would be amazing to have Revis and Grimes on the outside.

Too expensive, Over rated, and a poor return on investment is what signing Revis would be.

Back
Top Bottom