Really hope we get Revis. | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Really hope we get Revis.

Ummm relax. Edited. Sorry if you were offended.

---------- Post added at 03:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:49 PM ----------

You would be hard pressed to find any football exec past or present to agree that Revis was as good as Sanders.

I don't think I would. In the passing era revis has played in, shutting down the best WRs in the game. Jerry Rice always used to torch Atlanta w/ Deion, that doesn't happen w/ Revis. Rice is the greatest but we can find other examples whether it was Michael Irvin or other top WRs of the time.

Revis once held Reggie Wayne to 1 catch for 1 yd, Irvin had 12 recs for almost 200 yds against Deion and SF in 1994.

Jeez people are so sensitive these days... smh

its called standing up for what we know is right! Its simple. Its degrading which besides the use of the word, is something that is against the rules. Unless I am unaware of new changes.

Pats are starting to clear cap room, that's not a good sign folks.

It was not lol

I'd just LIKE to see one of our higher draft picks blossom for freaking once, for the love of God. Revis is great and all, but we need that $16 mil a year to go towards O-line. Taylor is talented as hell. He would have been picked soon after we did had we not taken him. It's time for him to develop.

Not for 16 mil, he won't take much less. I think he's a jet, pats won't pay IMO.

He's a free agent now so look fo the Raiders to make a push for him. Nobody here would cry if we got him as long as the price is right but he's a mercenary and money's all he cares about.

Ozzy rules!!

He's a free agent now so look fo the Raiders to make a push for him. Nobody here would cry if we got him as long as the price is right but he's a mercenary and money's all he cares about.

Ozzy rules!!
Oakland said they are out.

He will probably get 12 mil per...would the Pats pay that much? If nothing else we should get involved to drive up the price. Yes we have holes on the oline still..but their are no elite Revis type lineman available. Revis would give this D a solid chance to be elite. It would allow Coyle so much flexibility in his blitzing because he could count on two corners to be left alone if needed.
Pipe dream...

Back
Top Bottom