Really hope we get Revis. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Really hope we get Revis.

Too expensive, Over rated, and a poor return on investment is what signing Revis would be.

overrated:lol2: best cover corner in the game by a wide margin, best I have ever seen and that includes Deion, Green, Hayes, etc...

Y'all know what I'd really like to see??? Instead of spending $16 million on a single player, no matter what your opinion of him is?

Jamar Taylor to get off his friggin ass, develop into the player his talent level says he can be, and win that starting job opposite Brent Grimes.

I mean, he was a high 2nd round pick. It's time, son.

No way he is giving the Pats a discount and the Pats won't pay the 16 million per....I see him landing with the Raiders, they have the cap space to pay him what he wants.....he is a guy who has winning 2nd to getting paid what he is worth.....

overrated:lol2: best cover corner in the game by a wide margin, best I have ever seen and that includes Deion, Green, Hayes, etc...

No doubt one of the best ever, but better than Deion? Homerism at it's finest

I'd love him but my wallet won't lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No doubt one of the best ever, but better than Deion? Homerism at it's finest

not a doubt in my mind. deion was the better playmaker, w/ the ball in his hands he was a threat to score at any time but he wasn't the cover corner Revis is.

Yeah no lets stick with Jamar Taylor.... Is that guy even real?? Im down for Revis.

I would offer him 12 avg.

But Revis gets to choose now where he wants to go.

At least fins fans can agree with junc on something.... Keep Revis away from NE. Let him go to Cleveland.

Miami cannot afford him unless we are going to roll with what we have plus draft picks across the O-line. Do you guys really want to do that to Ryan Tannehill?? Again? Can Brandon Albert man the left tackle and left guard positions all by himself? The only way the Fins could sign Revis is if he was willing to play for less than $8 million, and he ain't doing that.

Mods? The use of this word is as disgusting as the N word and is degrading!

Ummm relax. Edited. Sorry if you were offended.

---------- Post added at 03:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:49 PM ----------

compelling argument.

You would be hard pressed to find any football exec past or present to agree that Revis was as good as Sanders.

Back
Top Bottom