Really hope we get Revis. | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Really hope we get Revis.

its called standing up for what we know is right! Its simple. Its degrading which besides the use of the word, is something that is against the rules. Unless I am unaware of new changes.

"The Island" a Fin? hell yes to that

Are you O.K. with Albert, Pouncey, and either draft picks or JAG's on the o-line? We cannot pay for both Revis, and more o-linemen.

I just don't want Revis to go to the Patriots. That will be a downer. We got the money just do it. Is anyone else worried The patriots will land him?

The Patriots will probably get him for one reason: He probably wants to win a Ring, and the Pats need a shutdown CB or they are F'ed. I wouldn't overpay for him. Adding Revis and subtracting Talib is pretty much a wash for the Pats. I hope someone steals Edelman away from Brady just like the Broncos took away Welker last year.

Revis doesn't want a ring....he wants to get paid. He has made that clear his whole career. At least he is honest about it.....

Revis is one of the best to play that position. Not sure he is the best of all time....but certainly up there. Having him on the Phins would be awesome......but I would not over pay for him. I would make him a fair offer and no more. Tying up 20% of your CAP space on two corners doesn't sound like a good idea considering the O-line needs and running back needs we have.

Back
Top Bottom