Reason a coveted QB available at No. 11 would be great for Dolphins even if they don’t want him | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Reason a coveted QB available at No. 11 would be great for Dolphins even if they don’t want him

If a QB is "coveted" why would he be available at #11? Are we the only mediocre/bad team that would need a quarterback?

Besides everyone knows the odds of draft an elite level QB are exactly 38.853926% in the first 5 picks.

If a QB is "coveted" why would he be available at #11? Are we the only mediocre/bad team that would need a quarterback?/QUOTE]

That's my concern. 4 QBs possibly taken in 1st 10 picks. If one of them lasts til #11, it's Mayfield.

I see a team trading up BEFORE we pick since other teams know we are looking to upgrade the QB position. I would love to trade down and acquire more picks if we could. I think the offer would have to really wow us if other top talent are available.

I have been critical of RT 17, but have always supported him. He has made improvement in the long ball and pocket presence. He still needs to improve pocket awareness, and getting rid of the ball quicker and fade passes. If he struggles this year, he will be replaced period. We need a freaking linebacker and a sure guard.

Back
Top Bottom