Reggie Bush slams Buffalo women

number1fin

#onephin
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) - Reggie Bush and the Miami Dolphins take on the Bills Thursday night at Ralph Wilson Stadium.

In prepping for the game, the running back decided to take a shot at the women of Buffalo during an interview with a local radio station in Florida. The interview was on the Paul and Young Ron Show.

One of the radio show hosts said, "It's going to be 30 to 40 degrees in Buffalo Thursday night, nice and clear....”

Bush said, “That’s warm for Buffalo.”

The host said, “That’s good football weather. Women will be out there topless in that weather.”

“You don’t want to see that,” said the another radio personality.

“No, God no,” said the host.”

Bush weighed in, saying, “Not Buffalo women."
http://www.wivb.com/dpp/news/local/reggie-bush-slams-buffalo-women

NY8123

Sophisticated Redneck
Administrator
Super Donator
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Reggie Bush should slam the football into the hole and worry about gaining yards. Until he can figure our how to do that properly, shut the **** up. But I will say this anyone who has ever been to Buffalo knows he is right.

callaway1234

Starter
Reaction score
If he came out of nowhere with this it would be more annoying, but the radio hosts pulled him into that one.

broccoli rob

Starter
Reaction score
No. That's Paul and Young Ron doing a lame Howard Stern impression.

That being said, the caliber and frequency of women Reggie tagged at USC alone outdoes anything he ever did on the field.

nyjunc

Hammered
Reaction score
actually it sounds like reggie doesn't slam Buffalo women or at least he prefers not to.

LANGER72

Super Duper Club
Reaction score
There are a few beautiful women up there in Buffalo, but they are Miami Dolphin fans...lol
Most of the female Buffalo fans look like former hockey players that went on a eating binge...

number1fin

#onephin
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
actually it sounds like reggie doesn't slam Buffalo women or at least he prefers not to.
Unlike you!

Come on dude, your wife told me all about how you two meet at that chicken wing festival in Buffalo, :chuckle: oh by the way she told me to tell you to come home. :lol:

Jeep

Premium Member
Reaction score
Oh my... I just threw up a little in my mouth... and then a whole bunch all over my keyboard..

Top Bottom