Report: Dolphins 'laughing' At Broncos For Signing Ja'wuan James | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Report: Dolphins 'laughing' At Broncos For Signing Ja'wuan James

We have seen this consistently from the Dolphins for over 20 years now.

They LOVE to trash former players on the way out.

I have NO doubt that whoever it was that leaked that little tidbit...

Does not have a FRACTION of the understanding that Elway and Munchack have about O-LINE players and O-LINE play.

If they had problems with James...

Maybe the PLAYS & SCHEMES being called were more the issue than James as a player?

Trashing former players is in poor taste and no doubt contributes to the 3rd rate vibe across the nation that surrounds the Dolphins.

All that said... I LOVE this move, just be classy about it next time. ;)

We have seen this consistently from the Dolphins for over 20 years now.

They LOVE to trash former players on the way out.

I have NO doubt that whoever it was that leaked that little tidbit...

Does not have a FRACTION of the understanding that Elway and Munchack have about O-LINE players and O-LINE play.

If they had problems with James...

Maybe the PLAYS & SCHEMES being called were more the issue than James as a player?

Trashing former players is in poor taste and no doubt contributes to the 3rd rate vibe across the nation that surrounds the Dolphins.

All that said... I LOVE this move, just be classy about it next time. ;)
Agree on Munchak but Elway has struggled finding good tackles

Whether this is truth or sour grapes … probably some of both actually, this was bound to happen. We would have been fools to pay his contract demands, and both he and his agent knew he would get a lot more on the open market, and he did. People lamenting losing James simply weren't being realistic. Production wise he was average at best, but his inconsistency gave outsider's hope. It was a weak class, and he had shown flashes … he was always going to get good money, but his production and track record clearly said he wasn't worth that money. So, it wasn't going to be with the Dolphins.

On the plus side, it couldn't have come at a better time. We're rebuilding anyway and don't have a future QB yet, so it's a great time to replace the RT. At least we should get a compensatory 3rd or 4th rounder for him. And this draft has a lot of talent along the OL in every round. Time to go get some.

Mediocrity was heavily rewarded this year! Billy Turner also managed to get another chunk of change. The funny thing here is some clowns on here somehow concluding that because Pouncey, Turner, James and others got contracts, that they were not the issue in Miami when all graded average to below average. The OL has been BY FAR the biggest issue on this team for the last 7 years. When healthy, we ranked around 25th and the starters who were always injured were backed up by some of the biggest jokes in NFL history. I don't want to even get in to Bully Gate and our OL coach doing blow and hookers. Hopefully we can finally get the OL and the team fixed. James should have never been a first round pick to begin with.

There's been players that have trashed the Dolphins after they left so it works both ways with the difference being the players have gone public about it while I doubt the team will.

I don't think it's a good sign that this got out there. Trashing former employees on their way out is worse than tacky, it's a sign of dysfunction. Even if you are talking to a guy in the media, say it's off the record.

Stephen Ross keeps claiming he wants a "first in class" organization which is a go to slogan for the Related Properties too. This kind of leaking is the antithesis of a first class organization. If he were awake, he ought to tell his employees to knock it off.

Back
Top Bottom