Report: Dolphins 'laughing' At Broncos For Signing Ja'wuan James | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Report: Dolphins 'laughing' At Broncos For Signing Ja'wuan James

So that’s what Gase was doing on the bench during games.. game planning because of the RT, it all makes sense now

What is this? Lol I’ve seen it a few times and I cannot figure out the relevance
It was a thank you to the posters who voted for me in this years march madness. It's now my signature. If you post here, you should recognize some of the posters avatars in the photo.

THANKS!! - yep, that is what I was referring to....although looking back at it now shows most of it was bashing Gase so I doubt current staff would be so defensive about the tweets and out to smear James over it being that Gase & co. are now gone.

"Matthew Cannatta, an NFL/Phins media head stumbled across an account that was 2 things:

1) very critical of gase and tannehill during season

2) the entire account was essentially promoting jawuan james.

Cannatta found the account, tweeted it publicly, and of course thousands of people took notice and the critical tweets surfaced.

It didn't take long for the public to correlate that this account is likely a jawuan James burner account."

Last edited:
THANKS!! - yep, that is what I was referring to....although looking back at it now shows most of it was bashing Gase so I doubt current staff would be so defensive about the tweets and out to smear James over it being that Gase & co. are now gone.

"Matthew Cannatta, an NFL/Phins media head stumbled across an account that was 2 things:

1) very critical of gase and tannehill during season

2) the entire account was essentially promoting jawuan james.

Cannatta found the account, tweeted it publicly, and of course thousands of people took notice and the critical tweets surfaced.

It didn't take long for the public to correlate that this account is likely a jawuan James burner account."
This makes it safe to assume Gase is the source. He never hesitated to blame players and he has a motive here, for sure

This makes it safe to assume Gase is the source. He never hesitated to blame players and he has a motive here, for sure

Could be....but the linked article seems to indicate the criticism was coming from a person(s) currently within the Dolphins organization:

"the Dolphins are already laughing.....the belief by some in Miami was that other teams wouldn’t know just how much energy was spent each week gameplanning ways to hide and help James."

Back
Top Bottom