Report: Dolphins 'laughing' At Broncos For Signing Ja'wuan James | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Report: Dolphins 'laughing' At Broncos For Signing Ja'wuan James

Laughing and yet we scouted him and felt he was worthy at #19.

I wish James the best of luck in Denver

Two completely different states. You're really trying to compare scouting the guy before he played a single NFL game to now? Really?

We have a good number of coaches who were here last year and are not longer employed by the team.. this could be from a former coach or player but you guys seem to think this came from the front office??

James is decidedly average. He has great technique but he simply doesn't have the strength to ever be a dominant NFL linemen.

Two completely different states. You're really trying to compare scouting the guy before he played a single NFL game to now? Really?
My point was, I doubt the Dolphins are laughing at a player or the new team since they invested highly for him originally. Doesn't make sense that's why I'm not buying this report. If there's any bit of truth to it , it may be coming from Gase or another exiled coach. It said source close to the team not with the team.

Are the Dolphins laughing at Pouncey and the Chargers?
Are the Dolphins laughing at Jordan and the Seahawks?
Are the Dolphins laughing at Tannehill and the Titans?
Are the Dolphins laughing at themselves and Parker?

I really don't believe the Dolphins are laughing .

Why bash the Dolphins FO after a BS story like this comes out? No quoted names. Nothing.

Doesn't sound like anything Grier would say. He actually said this week, losing James was a tough blow. And every one of our position coaches are brand new with the exception of RB coach so....

"Privately, some people close to the Dolphins"

Even if the "report" is true, this states that it is not coming from the Dolphins management. "Someone close to the Dolphins"????? Could be anyone!

Meanwhile the rest of the league is laughing at us for...idk, pick a reason. There have got to be easily 100 to choose from.

My point was, I doubt the Dolphins are laughing at a player or the new team since they invested highly for him originally. Doesn't make sense that's why I'm not buying this report. If there's any bit of truth to it , it may be coming from Gase or another exiled coach. It said source close to the team not with the team.

Are the Dolphins laughing at Pouncey and the Chargers?
Are the Dolphins laughing at Jordan and the Seahawks?
Are the Dolphins laughing at Tannehill and the Titans?
Are the Dolphins laughing at themselves and Parker?

I really don't believe the Dolphins are laughing .

Agreed! Doesn't seem to suit the style of Flores of Grier.

James was garbage. Inconsistent, always getting beat in must pass situations...dude physically sacked his own QB 3 times last year. good riddance

"...other teams wouldn’t know just how much energy was spent each week gameplanning ways to hide and help James..."

https://247sports.com/nfl/denver-br...t-Broncos-for-signing-JaWuan-James-130244536/

I realize this is the season for smoke screens, but it makes no sense to go through negotiations to keep a guy Miami would lose and laugh at the stupidity of the new team. I would accept, maybe, a snicker for paying James TOO MUCH, but to "laugh" at a team Miami tried to keep? Sounds like 'someone close to the organization' was the writer.

Not sure I buy this. Seems at least as likely that Ja'Wuan James plays for a real Offensive Line Coach and suddenly he's magnificent.
Or, James is an underachiver that isn't as good as his potential and likely never will be.

Which is why I don't get the problem with going OT in round one.

It's not spinning your wheels when you get rid of your extremely overpaid and average right tackle, and replace him with a younger, better, and cheaper right tackle. Upgrade the position and upgrade your cap situation.

Back
Top Bottom