Report: Dolphins 'laughing' At Broncos For Signing Ja'wuan James | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Report: Dolphins 'laughing' At Broncos For Signing Ja'wuan James

Really poor article overall that was all speculation. I'm surprised they're still getting away with this kind of lazy journalism. It was literally just some guy trying to justify his earlier opinion about the deal by making stuff up. Lame.

The Dolphins aren't exactly saints when it comes to publicly discussing recently former players so you know this is blatant.

Wait...going back wasn't James the suspected anonymous Twitter leaker badmouthing some of the moves and coaching?? Unless I'm wrong or have the wrong guy, I thought someone circumstantially traced it back to him. If so, I can see why there's sour grapes with him by people still on the team and some backstabbing going on.

Wait...going back wasn't James the suspected anonymous Twitter leaker badmouthing some of the moves and coaching?? Unless I'm wrong or have the wrong guy, I thought someone circumstantially traced it back to him. If so, I can see why there's sour grapes with him by people still on the team and some backstabbing going on.

Fo you have a REPUTABLE link for this?

I don't recall seeing anything like this.

Jesse Davis might be our answer at RT?
He had better be because if he's not, then we are back to square one...drafting a RT in the 1st round in '20 when we should be getting another crack at a franchise QB.

I remember when Jake Long signed somewhere else and we knew at that point he was breaking down and wasn't gonna be worth much of a contract. Sure, sometimes it's a good idea to let a guy walk rather than pay him more than he's worth, but what about his replacement? It can get a lot worse, and seeing as we ran UDFA's out at LB for several years, I'm not exactly convinced of this organization's ability to address an obvious hole. Especially since our track record with drafting lineman is appalling. We draft a lot of first rounders that play like mid-rounders and our mid-rounders are usually epic failures not even deserving of an NFL roster spot.

Back
Top Bottom