Report: Zach Brown signed for Redskins | Page 63 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Report: Zach Brown signed for Redskins

I'm not all doom and gloom. Kiko/Timmons/Brown would be better than anything we had on the field last year.

Misi would also have helped the run defense last year also.

But that unit on paper is still just average to good and not great.

Timmons and kiko alone as the nickels is better than we had last year...but when miami says im good at lb early in this draft thats when they fail us

And im pretty damn sure thats whats coming...in fact im fully prepared...the only thing they could fail us with more to put a cherry on top is to draft a 2 down strong with a top 2 round pick

And even i cant see us being that dumb

I'd rather have Brown over Timmons to be honest. My buddy who is a die-hard Pitt fan and very knowledgeable about football said this when I told him I heard Miami is signing Timmons "good I hope Miami signs Timmons...Good riddance to an old slowing linebacker who can't​ cover anyone".

I bet he wasn't complaining when he had 14 tackles and 2 sacks against us in that playoff game.

And also when you sign kiko to that contract extension you are putting all your eggs in him...so for the next 2 years minimum expect him to be a plan a 3 down lb

Whether hes a mike or a weak hes playing 3 downs for you cause this staff will never be able to question the effort he plays with...and they have bought in on the player

Timmons deal sure doesnt say one year rental either...these cap hits go up in 2018 even...its a 2 year plan a pact

So get used to puking on the field...barring injury thats exactly where hes gonna be

Timmons and kiko alone as the nickels is better than we had last year...but when miami says im good at lb early in this draft thats when they fail us

And im pretty damn sure thats whats coming...in fact im fully prepared...the only thing they could fail us with more to put a cherry on top is to draft a 2 down strong with a top 2 round pick

And even i cant see us being that dumb

I think you are right about Miami not drafting a LB early. Especially if we get Zach Brown

I think you are right about Miami not drafting a LB early. Especially if we get Zach Brown

Theres no way zach brown is signing to play 2 down and for 2 down money prior to the draft...no way

They may be looking for koa insurance in case come may 1st hes in quddus status but brown is not the fit at all...i think they are banking on koa at strong unless something falls in their lap or he medically cant go

Zach brown in our d is a weakside backer otherwise its bad value

I should adjust that statement about zach brown...he may sign role unknown if you dropped a fully guaranteed high number on him

Which miami doesnt mind doing and im sure got him to bite on a visit...the potential for us to do so

Otherwise hed be smarter to wait this out and see if theres an ota or camp injury even to a plan a option and some team then gives him a fully guaranteed im in a pickle pact as a stop gap initially fill with potential to work something out long term if he plays to the level he carries himself

I damn well guarantee if that does happen it will be a weakside fill...

Last edited by a moderator:
A report on Rotoworld just stated that dolphins are doubtful to sign Zac Brown

The Palm Beach Post reports the Dolphins are doubtful to sign free agent LB Zach Brown.
It leaves the Raiders as his most likely landing spot. Brown has been holding out for more money, but it sounds like he's going to have to settle for a reduced deal. He's the top remaining linebacker in free agency.
Related: Dolphins
Source: Joe Schad on Twitter Mar 31 - 6:11 PM

It would be interesting to see if we are downplaying the SAM and we target CB in the draft gearing towards the nickel as our base. Although history strongly suggests we're just about allergic to this package as well as other passing subpackages and prefer using a standard 4-3.

It would be interesting to see if we are downplaying the SAM and we target CB in the draft gearing towards the nickel as our base. Although history strongly suggests we're just about allergic to this package as well as other passing subpackages and prefer using a standard 4-3.

Just think of it this way Sons.... eventually it will die. Eventually someone will overhaul the defense and we will run something different

Just think of it this way Sons.... eventually it will die. Eventually someone will overhaul the defense and we will run something different

crossingfingers_zpse97a454a.gif

Back
Top Bottom