Report: Zach Brown signed for Redskins | Page 64 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Report: Zach Brown signed for Redskins

A report on Rotoworld just stated that dolphins are doubtful to sign Zac Brown

draft is going to be interesting better or for worse. i think there is at least 4 positions in play for us in the first.

A bit off the Zach Brown topic, but related because what happens if Miami proceeds without him? The other day a Dolphins fan phoned in to Pat Kirwan on Sirius NFL radio. Given the giant $3M+ haircut that Koa Misi took the other day and the significant amounts now tied up in Linebackers with Kiko and Timmons, the Dolphin fan thought that Koa was now effectively just a backup and that the SAM role was probably now Miami's biggest need in the Draft. The question to PK was which Linebacker well suited to Miami's SAM need, is likely to be available at position #22? Pat Kirwan's quick response was Zach Cunningham from Vanderbilt. Pat as a former Jets GM, has been known to be a bit of a Dolphin stirrer over the years, but it was interesting to get his candid take and he thought it was a very good fit, where Cunningham could learn from a really good veteran in Koa Misi and he has the speed to be an asset.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just heard on ESPN News that that Brown is in Miami tonight about to sign! No details other than it's a 3 year deal at 18 million.

In related news Happy April Fools Day!

LOL, this may be the earliest April fools I've ever witnessed!

I wish that Branch deal was april fools

Just heard on ESPN News that that Brown is in Miami tonight about to sign! No details other than it's a 3 year deal at 18 million.

In related news Happy April Fools Day��!

tumblr_n3a4po6JTX1tohycao4_400.gif

I wish that Branch deal was april fools

HAHA!!! I know dude. He better get at least 8 sacks. If he cannot do it with this defensive line then we have a huge problem. Hayes is better IMO. I Love that move

Jamal Womble‏
@ReadytoWomble

Zach Brown will visit the Washington Redskins tomorrow.

Jamal Womble‏ @ReadytoWomble 10m10 minutes ago
More
I haven't heard anything about miami being out, unless it's from their side. But does seem Oakland is more agressive, at this point.

Back
Top Bottom