Report: Zach Brown signed for Redskins | Page 65 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Report: Zach Brown signed for Redskins

I wish that Branch deal was april fools

Me too :(

I gotta say, he's not that bright if he chooses the Redskins over us or Oakland.

Money talks.

Kiko - Timmons - Misi is an average to above average lb corps. Wouldn't call it good or great, wouldn't call it bad or terrible. If this team plays up to its ability on offense, in the secondary and in the front 4, we should be able to win with "average to above average" at LB... Sub par in man to man coverage but stout against the run, zone coverage and blitzing (in Timmons' case)

Well the importance of a Payday is evidently clear. If I'm Washington I'm offering exactly what Oakland and Miami offered.

Well that wouldn't be a good deal to take if our offer is still on the table. I haven't really heard if that is the case since we locked up Misi but if our offer still stands he would be stupid to take the skins deal when FL has no state tax, and DC has no girls in painted on bathing suit walking down sunny beaches.

hoops said:
Redskins can pay him more

Seems like an obvious visit to take

Nooooooo...he must ONLY sign with the Dolphins for half his price because he wants to pawn all the Super Bowl rings he will win with the Dolphins to help him when his playing days are over.

Jamal Womble‏
@ReadytoWomble

Zach Brown will visit the Washington Redskins tomorrow.

Jamal Womble‏ @ReadytoWomble 10m10 minutes ago
More
I haven't heard anything about miami being out, unless it's from their side. But does seem Oakland is more agressive, at this point.

I dig Snyder for not bowing down to the faux outrage over the team name. Other than that, the redskins are a mess. Real dumpster fire. If he signs there it was only about money all along.

He only wants the money after 1 good season. Wouldn't surprise me if he becomes another in a long line of overpaid FA busts. I would rather draft a couple of young, talented LBs

He only wants the money after 1 good season. Wouldn't surprise me if he becomes another in a long line of overpaid FA busts. I would rather draft a couple of young, talented LBs

I wish we had two 2nd round picks this year and Brown would be a moot point.

Funny how Dolphin fans claim he only wants the money now (though I'm not disputing that's a factor even though it is pretty much with every FA) when he is a fit for Oakland's and Washington's defenses and would have been a miscast for our scheme.

Back
Top Bottom