Report: Zach Brown signed for Redskins | Page 67 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Report: Zach Brown signed for Redskins

:blowup:He is supposed to make his final decision this week and hopefully end this thread. He is making this drag out longer than LeBron James' decision and Zach Brown is no King James. ENOUGH ALREADY! :bricks:

He ain't getting no ESPN caliber "Decision" show.

Maybe he can jump in here and do The Decision 2.0 on page 150.

Report: Zach Brown/Miami Super Thread

Cracks me up that we disparage players for trying to cash in. Most of us work for the income and would consider changing companies for financial incentives. These guys are no different other than they have the opportunity to make a lot in a very short window. Yep, the culture, locale and other factors weigh in, but income is a critical incentive for the vast majority of us.

Get what you can...just don't coast when you get it...

A lot of sports fans are simply jealous and weak minded. What you said is spot on. The typical sports fan response is, "They make so much money already!!!" as if they didn't work extremely hard to make that money. The common phrase thrown around is "God given ability" as if they jumped off of the birthing table with 4.3 speed and a 42" vertical. Perhaps if those fans were better at their careers, they'd also make more money and they could spend less time worrying about someone else's pockets.

Funny how Dolphin fans claim he only wants the money now (though I'm not disputing that's a factor even though it is pretty much with every FA) when he is a fit for Oakland's and Washington's defenses and would have been a miscast for our scheme.

The Big O said he heard they're getting away from the wide 9 defense. Yes, I know, it's Orlando, so take that with enormous grains of salt. :lol:

Ian Rapoport‏Verified account @RapSheet 53s54 seconds ago
More
Source: The #Redskins have agreed to terms with FA LB Zach Brown, pending a physical. Big-name free agent off the market.

The end

:lol: the random twitter account didnt even break the news?

So now we can put the full court press on Hankins right? I mean if Tannenbaum is actually serious about getting better...

So now we can put the full court press on Hankins right? I mean if Tannenbaum is actually serious about getting better...

Beat me to it. I've preferred Hankins all along. But wasn't he asking $10mm? And, yes, I know, he's been on the market a while. This will be an interesting draft.

Back
Top Bottom