Revisiting The 2012 Draft(osweiler) | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Revisiting The 2012 Draft(osweiler)

You guys are funny. When we picked him up the majority on here thaught this guy sucked. Now after one game he is the second coming. This dude has been horrible for years. Let's see this play out first. I hope I am very wrong and he works out but I need more than one game.

They'll deny it but it's true. This fan base turns so quickly on players that it's a thing to see. Make a mental note of all the posters going nuts over Brock because you know as soon as he starts making costly mistakes they'll deny everything.

A bunch of hypocrites.

A
They'll deny it but it's true. This fan base turns so quickly on players that it's a thing to see. Make a mental note of all the posters going nuts over Brock because you know as soon as he starts making costly mistakes they'll deny everything.

A bunch of hypocrites.

again... if you actually read the posts...no one is saying he is the answer...just that he played well...and we hope, as fans should do....that he keeps it up and far exceeds the doubts of the naysayers like yourself.

A

again... if you actually read the posts...no one is saying he is the answer...just that he played well...and we hope, as fans should do....that he keeps it up and far exceeds the doubts of the naysayers like yourself.

Wasn't it yesterday a decent number wanted to fire Gase? Why the hell did he sign Albert Wilson? Why the hell did he sign Amendola? Fire the guy and the entire coaching staff because they have no idea what they're doing?

Spare me!

A

A vast majority is saying he’s better than Tannehill. Which is not true.

Back
Top Bottom