Rex Ryan believes Jets should be favorites to win it all | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rex Ryan believes Jets should be favorites to win it all

Well the Jets do have the #1 rushing attack and #1 defense... so i'd be confident too... if i were a Jet coach, player or fan... nothing wrong with that!!!

I'm just trying to prove the hypocrisy of some of the posters. I think the Phins earned there way into the playoffs just as I feel the Jets earned there way in this year. No doubt the Jets got a lot of breaks but they took advantage of those breaks.

Some posters are just flat out lying to support their arguments. Jets were up 27-0 when the Bengals mercifully pulled their starters.

there is a difference, CIN was already in and could care less about the game, they'd rather go back into the warm lockeroom. last season, the phins played a jests team that actually wanted to win.

and on another note, everytime i see your name, it makes me think of mr. slave from south park.

Mr_Slave-1.jpg

http://audiko.net/ringtone/South+Park/Mr+Slave+Jesus+Christ

"OHHH, JESUS CHRIST!"

Well the Jets do have the #1 rushing attack and #1 defense... so i'd be confident too... if i were a Jet coach, player or fan... nothing wrong with that!!!

too bad its a "passing league" and they will see possibly, phillip rivers, peyton manning, tom brady, even palmer, or flaco.

all above average or superstar QBs. i wouldnt like to play catch up with sanchez.

I'm just trying to prove the hypocrisy of some of the posters. I think the Phins earned there way into the playoffs just as I feel the Jets earned there way in this year. No doubt the Jets got a lot of breaks but they took advantage of those breaks.

Some posters are just flat out lying to support their arguments. Jets were up 27-0 when the Bengals mercifully pulled their starters.

i agree but you damn well know , indy wouldve beat the jets.

i agree but you damn well know , indy wouldve beat the jets.
I THINK the Colts would have won but I also THOUGHT the Pats were going to beat the Giants in the SB a couple years ago. The fact is though that nobody knows for sure how that game would have played out, the Jets were only down 15-10 midway through the 3rd QTr.

I THINK the Colts would have won but I also THOUGHT the Pats were going to beat the Giants in the SB a couple years ago. The fact is though that nobody knows for sure how that game would have played out, the Jets were only down 15-10 midway through the 3rd QTr.

dont compare the jests to the giants of 07, they won a superbowl.

A lot of Dolphin fans are in for a shock when the Jets beat the Bengals this week. I am disappointed as hell as a Dolphins fan but as a football fan it's not hard to see this coming.

Whether you like it or not, the Jets have the #1 defense and #1 running game. Sanchez only needs to manage the game. The Bengals started hot but have come down to earth. Anybody remember the Trent Dilfer led Ravens team? Not that the Jets will beat San Diego or Indy but they should get past the Bengals fairly easily. Book it!

A lot of Dolphin fans are in for a shock when the Jets beat the Bengals this week. I am disappointed as hell as a Dolphins fan but as a football fan it's not hard to see this coming.

Whether you like it or not, the Jets have the #1 defense and #1 running game. Sanchez only needs to manage the game. The Bengals started hot but have come down to earth. Anybody remember the Trent Dilfer led Ravens team? Not that the Jets will beat San Diego or Indy but they should get past the Bengals fairly easily. Book it!

thats just it! sanchez had proved that he cant manage a game, once a team stops their run game, sanchez tries to be a superstar and fails. and just because they beat the bengals, that dont mean crap. the chargers and colts are on a different level than the bengals.

there is a difference, CIN was already in and could care less about the game, they'd rather go back into the warm lockeroom. last season, the phins played a jests team that actually wanted to win.
Your feelings on the Bengals is nothing but speculation. Everything that was said prior to the game from the HC was that they wanted that game bad. If they didn't care about the game there is no way in hell they are playing the majority of their starters, especially Palmer who has been known to get hurt from time to time.

The Bengals are entering the playoffs a bad team, they haven't been good since November. The Jets kicked their ***** all over the field. The Jets were a dead team last year by the time the Phins came to town, they just choked their season away by losing 4 out of 5 games. I don't think the Dolphins were given a playoff spot nor do I think the Jets were.

Sure why not? Number 1 Defense and number 1 run game. and not to mention the only team to beat them twice is at home.

thats just it! sanchez had proved that he cant manage a game, once a team stops their run game, sanchez tries to be a superstar and fails. and just because they beat the bengals, that dont mean crap. the chargers and colts are on a different level than the bengals.
Sanchez manages the game fine. When they let him. When Schottenheimer starts making ridiculous play calls in bad spots that Sanchez can't handle, that's when he gets in trouble.

The Bengals won't stop the running game of the Jets. Revis will shut down OchoCinco. Benson is not 100% and even if he was, won't be effective.

Don't fool yourself with blind hatred for the Jets. They are a decent team and have a pretty good future.

Sanchez manages the game fine. When they let him. When Schottenheimer starts making ridiculous play calls in bad spots that Sanchez can't handle, that's when he gets in trouble.

The Bengals won't stop the running game of the Jets. Revis will shut down OchoCinco. Benson is not 100% and even if he was, won't be effective.

Don't fool yourself with blind hatred for the Jets. They are a decent team and have a pretty good future.

i dont think the bengals will win either, but i have a hard time seeing the jests defeat the colts or chargers. your man-love for revis is blinding the fact that they have to beat more than just the bengals to get to the superbowl. noone cares if they beat CIN, i just want to see how they handle IND or SD or even NE.

Keep trying to convince yourself that the jets would have still won that game with manning in there.

Back
Top Bottom