Rex Ryan believes Jets should be favorites to win it all | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rex Ryan believes Jets should be favorites to win it all

So answer me this.......assuming the Jets do not make the superbowl, and i don't feel that is going out on a limb whatsoever......what do they gain from making it to the playoffs? Spell out the benefits to me if you will......

I have this question above....still unanswered. Not being a knuckle head just curious what the upside is going to be. We made it last year, and i don't think i noticed a single benefit. We picked 24th if i am correct.

A lot of Dolphin fans are in for a shock when the Jets beat the Bengals this week. I am disappointed as hell as a Dolphins fan but as a football fan it's not hard to see this coming.

Whether you like it or not, the Jets have the #1 defense and #1 running game. Sanchez only needs to manage the game. The Bengals started hot but have come down to earth. Anybody remember the Trent Dilfer led Ravens team? Not that the Jets will beat San Diego or Indy but they should get past the Bengals fairly easily. Book it!

how are we in shock? i figured the jets would win. the bengals were going back and forth all week about resting starters. i was shocked the bengals played their starters as long as they did.the jets came out and punched the bengals in the face. i think in the 2nd quarter when marvin realized his players were halfassing it, he gave up on his game plan. obviously they werent going to show the jets their game plan for saturday.

i dont think the bengals will win either, but i have a hard time seeing the jests defeat the colts or chargers. your man-love for revis is blinding the fact that they have to beat more than just the bengals to get to the superbowl. noone cares if they beat CIN, i just want to see how they handle IND or SD or even NE.
Re-read post #83 where I said they'll beat the Bengals but not the Chargers or Colts.

It's not man love for Revis, it's recognizing and acknowleging his talent. Take your blinders off and learn the game.

how are we in shock? i figured the jets would win. the bengals were going back and forth all week about resting starters. i was shocked the bengals played their starters as long as they did.the jets came out and punched the bengals in the face. i think in the 2nd quarter when marvin realized his players were halfassing it, he gave up on his game plan. obviously they werent going to show the jets their game plan for saturday.
Do you guys read the entire posts? This is the second one on a row.

I said A LOT of Dolphins fans not all. I won't be shocked and neither will you. But if you read the amount of posters in here that think the Bengals are going to win based on their hatred for the Jets, they are in for a shock.

Do you guys read the entire posts? This is the second one on a row.

I said A LOT of Dolphins fans not all. I won't be shocked and neither will you. But if you read the amount of posters in here that think the Bengals are going to win based on their hatred for the Jets, they are in for a shock.

i was speaking for the ones that werent. whats the weather like in okinawa? we are in the 20s here, brrrrrr.

About 60. You guys are in the middle of some very unusual weather. Normally Okinawa and north and central Florida are pretty close in climate and temps.

Say what you want about Ryan, but he does know how to fire up his team and these guys love playing for him. Sounds like his players would run through a brick wall for him, every week. Isn't that what you want your coach to get out of his players? 110%?

What makes him that much more of an inspirational coach than others that ae out there? Sure some coaches may not have the respect of their team (Coughlin, Zorn, Jauron) but the chances are greater that other teams would "jump through brick walls" for their coaches.

After reading the article, I have 4 words for Roger Goddell... Drug tests for coaches.

2 words for jetrex... portion control

Jabba's comments don't bother me. I actually enjoy them. The more snotty and arrogant he is, the bigger the fall for him and the Jets. There is no better coach killer than an over inflated attitude, self imposed (to high) expectations and then fail.

If Jabba thinks that they should be favorite (based on talent) for the Superbowl and they don't win the Superbowl it must be bad coaching then.

:lol:

Keep talking Jabba. It is Comedy Central.

Keep trying to convince yourself that the jets would have still won that game with manning in there.
I don't have to convince anyone, I am happy with the result either way. Like I said I don't THINK they would have won but don't pretend like you could see the future.

Also newsworthy him and ricky have the same supplier!! I don't have a problem with him thinking they have a chance but to say they should be favored is crazy they backed into the playoffs if indy didnt give them a gift they wouldnt be there.

Also newsworthy him and ricky have the same supplier!! I don't have a problem with him thinking they have a chance but to say they should be favored is crazy they backed into the playoffs if indy didnt give them a gift they wouldnt be there.

what are you talking about?? ricky supplies himself.

Do you know what backing in to the playoffs even mean? The Jets were 5-1 in their last 6 including 2-0 in the games in which they controlled their own destiny. That is not backing into the playoffs.

Back
Top Bottom