Ricky and the CFL ****Post all topics about him here*** | Page 110 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ricky and the CFL ****Post all topics about him here***

Will Ricky Williams Score Today?

• No Way!!! - Too Early!!!

Votes: 16 16.0%
  • Yes - In A 2 Points Conversion

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Yes! - 1 Touchdown!

Votes: 41 41.0%
  • Yes!! - 2 Toucdowns!!!

Votes: 18 18.0%
  • Yes!!! - 3 Touchdowns!!!

Votes: 6 6.0%
  • Are You Serious? - He Will Score 4 Or More Touchdowns!!!!

Votes: 15 15.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
jim1 said:
Here's theory #2: Toronto's offensive line blows chow, or as we say in America, sucks big time. Superman probably coudn't get 4 yards a carry
behind that layer of Canadian Swiss cheese.
Well john avery was activated to replace ricky,if avery has a great game.................

ticatfan said:
Just having some fun guys,don't have a stroke .lol But you have to admit ,if the CFL payed NFL money,you would not have a league. LOL

I like the running game. What can I say, I like the NFL type game a lot better.

G-Force said:
I would hate on the NFL tooo if I was a Packer fan. A couple of years ago have the first person come out of the closet then having to watch Favres last year go down the sewer pipes. Man If my team was in that shape I would watch a 3rdteer league also.
I am not to happy with the pack myself. I have been keeping my eye on the skins ,because of canadian running back jesse lumsden(former ticat),who is trying out for them.I have a feeling this man will tear up your league in the next couple of years,unlike ricky who tore up nothing here.

ticatfan said:
Just having some fun guys,don't have a stroke .lol But you have to admit ,if the CFL payed NFL money,you would not have a league. LOL

Uh, yeah. The NFL players would be lining up to go freeze their butts off in Canada for equal pay. I think not.

ticatfan said:
I am not to happy with the pack myself. I have been keeping my eye on the skins ,because of canadian running back jesse lumsden(former ticat),who is trying out for them.I have a feeling this man will tear up your league in the next couple of years,unlike ricky who tore up nothing here.

Just like Ricky Ray right??

tear up the league?? That guy will be lucky to make the Skins. :shakeno:

Dol-Fan Dupree said:
I like the running game. What can I say, I like the NFL type game a lot better.
That greats, I like the NFL also,now I am not trying to be rude here ,but it takes a few games to get use to the slowness of the league,compared to the faster CFL.

ticatfan said:
Well john avery was activated to replace ricky,if avery has a great game.................

If Avery has a great game he's about 10 years overdue. He ain't no Ricky.
If you want to have a coulple of laughs that's fine, but your whole thesis
has no merit and defies logic.

ticatfan said:
That greats, I like the NFL also,now I am not trying to be rude here ,but it takes a few games to get use to the slowness of the league,compared to the faster CFL.

that's why millions tune in to watch the CFL ever week................

burger13 said:
Just like Ricky Ray right??

tear up the league?? That guy will be lucky to make the Skins. :shakeno:
I guess you don't know who he is. And ray is not doing much up here.This could be the 1st time the eskies miss the playoffs in 42 years.

ticatfan said:
You CFL lovers stated time after time that that is not a running league. I don't see where your coming from by continuously reniging on what started the whole CFL thread. Saying the rejects that got sent up there is better than the NFL. When the CFL has a game in Mexico or Japan or has the highest rated viewing ratings in the world like the SB then talk to us. I would put any XFL team against any CFL team on a real football feild with real football rules. Hell I would take an arena league team over them.

jim1 said:
Uh, yeah. The NFL players would be lining up to go freeze their butts off in Canada for equal pay. I think not.
Make the same money and play in alot more exciting game,come on now ,you don't mean that.

ticatfan said:
I guess you don't know who he is. And ray is not doing much up here.This could be the 1st time the eskies miss the playoffs in 42 years.

There was a lot of hype about him last year...........and what NFL team did he wind up on??? Oh that's right, NONE.

John Avery is a legit CFL runner. The same John Avery that was an enormous bust in the NFL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom