ricky will start..... | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ricky will start.....

NathanHunt said:
Yea... to think he'd have the preseason to get somewhat back in "hitting" shape... rest for 4 - 5 weeks, while continuing to get back in shape, and then be back.

That 4 game suspension helps him out.... in a DUBIous way.

:roflmao:

(couldn't resist!)

:rolleyes: :wink:

And if he DOES happen to be a bust, the Dolphins will know right away.

DrAstroZoom said:
:rolleyes: :wink:

And if he DOES happen to be a bust, the Dolphins will know right away.

Be careful how you use the word "bust"..... dopeheads tend to SCATTER!

RAID!

:roflmao:

I think he will find away to get around the four game suspension. Him not being in the game the NFL loses alot of $$$. And thats the #1 thing they don't want to happen. Ronnie Brown is good, but he has no where near Rickys natural talent.

It will be like this..... Ricky and Ronnie togetta in the backfield with CC ANd Dbo MBOOk
and That will be a crazy formation With Ronnie lining up as Wr wooow ooowoooowow

Daaaa

IRON CHEF - you must be smoking the same stuff RW was if you think Saban's going to start RW over Brown. 1st of all there's no way RW could look that good, that much better then Brown that they'd give RW the start. The future will be w/Brown. Why don't you watch some films of Brown in college. I truly believe Saban will let RW touch the pigskim enough just to be able to advertise him to the rest of the league. If he does put some weight on & still has some skills, you'll probably see him joining the Raiders or someone else. His hearts not in it & is only looking to get out of the settlement... Wake up! :eek:

BavarianFinFan said:
Will the 4 game suspension start in the preseason or the regular season ?
Is there a chance he can be lined up against the broncos ?

Merging deeply into Jet fan mentality here.

Ricky can take the preseason off and start the regular season.
That's what the NFL allows all multiple count drug offenders to do.

IronChef said:
if ricky successfully challenges his 4 game suspension like a lot of people are saying then you can bet your bottom dollar that ricky will be starting on opening day. Fact of the matter is that if ricky gets back up to 225-230 and is running people over in camp (like he is known to do) then regardless of how ronnie looks they will go with ricky... And of ricky runs all over the broncos and has a 200 yd game then watch how fast brown becomes an understudy... He will get his plays but ricky will be the focal point. Ricky is the only or one of the few backs in the league that can make opposing teams change their normal scheme just to stop him.. IE:putting 8 men in the box..... Bottom line is that if ricky comes back ready to play coupled with a healthy david boston and a healthy offense we will have the scariest offense in the league.. HANDS DOWN
true that

Steinberg stated that Ricky lost weight every off season and then worked out real heavy to put on new lean muscle and that he would have no problem getting back to 230#. It could be smoke, it could be reality! I think w/3-1/2 months he can do it.

IronChef said:
if ricky successfully challenges his 4 game suspension like a lot of people are saying then you can bet your bottom dollar that ricky will be starting on opening day. Fact of the matter is that if ricky gets back up to 225-230 and is running people over in camp (like he is known to do) then regardless of how ronnie looks they will go with ricky... And of ricky runs all over the broncos and has a 200 yd game then watch how fast brown becomes an understudy... He will get his plays but ricky will be the focal point. Ricky is the only or one of the few backs in the league that can make opposing teams change their normal scheme just to stop him.. IE:putting 8 men in the box..... Bottom line is that if ricky comes back ready to play coupled with a healthy david boston and a healthy offense we will have the scariest offense in the league.. HANDS DOWN

Um Ricky has never been known to run people over in camp. That's not a knock on him, but thats how it works.

pwn3dyo said:
I think he will find away to get around the four game suspension. Him not being in the game the NFL loses alot of $$$. And thats the #1 thing they don't want to happen. Ronnie Brown is good, but he has no where near Rickys natural talent.

How does the NFL lose money when Ricky Williams isn't playing?

Steinberg stated that Ricky lost weight every off season and then worked out real heavy to put on new lean muscle and that he would have no problem getting back to 230#. It could be smoke, it could be reality! I think w/3-1/2 months he can do it.

What do you expect his agent to say?

pwn3dyo said:

Yeah, I hear that the Pots Smokers Union intends to boycott the NFL if Ricky isnt playing. :roflmao:

Back
Top Bottom