Robbie Chosen | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Robbie Chosen

Hope someone on our staff put their foot up his ass otherwise, he is going to be another headcase.
IF he makes the final roster I would imagine he'd cool it with this stuff for a while, otherwise he's on the hook for unsold jerseys. (not that I'm expecting a huge backlog of "Chosen" jerseys by the way), but those suckers ain't cheap. Unless you buy them at the flea market

IF he makes the final roster I would imagine he'd cool it with this stuff for a while, otherwise he's on the hook for unsold jerseys. (not that I'm expecting a huge backlog of "Chosen" jerseys by the way), but those suckers ain't cheap. Unless you buy them at the flea market

JMHO, but the problem he'll have, IF he wants to change the narrative, is controlling his impulses long-term. A lot of people have tried and failed. All it takes is him not getting the targets he 'deserves,' or a losing streak, or any number of common events for the 'old' personality to resurface. I predict nothing - everyone can change, but changing personality is VERY difficult

He faces stiff competition at WR. However, he has played well in the past. I recall him burning the Dolphins more than once as a Jet. He offers height and speed. I would expect that Coach McDaniel has Robbie on a pretty tight leash. He has an opportunity in Training Camp to see if he can contribute. While I don't understand the name changes, let's see if he responds to the challenge.

It should be Robbie "Chosen" Anderson.

Humility isnt his strong suit I guess. The irony that he reached out to the team to get signed, and he wasn't necessarily chosen by us, is not lost on me.

The thing is, he might fit very nicely here as a 4/5.

The guy won’t see a talented DB (except practice) across from him at any point in the season when he’s out there. And if he does, that means big things are happening elsewhere on the field.

Dude has all the motivation in the world to make 2023 a season he can bank off of in free agency.

Back
Top Bottom