Robbie Chosen | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Robbie Chosen

I think Chosen's path to the team is through Braylon Sanders.

We have room on the team for one player who'll primarily run deep routes... and even though we might decide not to carry either, I do think we'll be looking at these two men as a direct competition for one spot.

Jfc. Dude has to be slightly nuts.

I see him having a hard time making the team / getting a ton of playing time. But at one point in his career, he was a legit wide receiver and a threat... maybe he can get some of that back. But if Hill / Waddle need a breather, or god forbid get hurt, he would be a solid speedy threat to hopefully let the offense keep churnin' Is he a better wr than Wilson, or Berrios at this point? We all want to see EE get up to speed too..

Hill
Waddle
Wilson
Berrios
Ezukanma

Top 5, in my opinion. So do we carry 6 and keep Anderson?? Gonna need other guys playing ST out there too then

if he shuts up and ball I'll call him whatever

If the dude stays healthy, gets open, and catches the football, he can call himself whatever the **** he wants aside from God.
agreed.. let's hope he contributes and it helps him sell his jersey's.. lol

JMHO, but the problem he'll have, IF he wants to change the narrative, is controlling his impulses long-term. A lot of people have tried and failed. All it takes is him not getting the targets he 'deserves,' or a losing streak, or any number of common events for the 'old' personality to resurface. I predict nothing - everyone can change, but changing personality is VERY difficult
Agree completely

He should just change his name every month at this point. I don't have any hopes for him, he always gave off major headcase vibes, hopefully he proves me wrong.

I was really hoping Ezukanma would have a huge sophomore breakout campaign but based on their offseason moves that seems highly unlikely, It'd be nice if he or Higgins can be that big physical RAC guy who can drag guys past the sticks.

I really don’t care what his name is. As long as he comes in, creates no problems and proves he deserves a spot on the roster. That’s really all that matters.

If he doesn’t end being one of the top 5-6 WR’s during the preseason or he becomes a problem, adios.

He can call himself Dick Nose McDickleberry for all I care. Just catch passes.
I watched South Park and they called each other dick nose And all kinds of other funny things. It reminded me of my life long friends and how we used to make fun of each other. Growing up in the 80s and 90s was so much fun, and so much simpler.

Yeah, call yourself whatever you want. Just be a good player and contribute to the success of the team. Just don’t thrust your pelvis a third time after scoring a TD.

Back
Top Bottom