Robbie Chosen | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Robbie Chosen

It should be Robbie "Chosen" Anderson.

Humility isnt his strong suit I guess. The irony that he reached out to the team to get signed, and he wasn't necessarily chosen by us, is not lost on me.

Can't put your middle name on the jersey Benny, you don't pick a name like that and not get to put it on that nameplate. Woulda been cool though to see "The Man" on those #13 jerseys back in the day :chuckle:!

It should be Robbie "Chosen" Anderson.

Humility isnt his strong suit I guess. The irony that he reached out to the team to get signed, and he wasn't necessarily chosen by us, is not lost on me.
Correct. I'm not thinking he's a very humble individual.

this is dumb on many levels. but its especially dumb for this guy because he was never even thought of as a top WR. At least Chad Ocho Cinco was really good for a long time. This guy will barely see the field and if he doesn't then we are in trouble.

Well, on the bright side for him, when he is in there, defenses will be far more interested in the ridiculous speed of Hill, Waddle, Mostert, Achane, Berrios to pay too much attention to the Chosen one at 1st.

At least for the 1st few weeks he should be able to do a bit of damage while he begins to get more attention, if he is who used to be, especially in that huge season of his.

The dude hurt Miami plenty of times!! He has talent if his head's on right.

The dude hurt Miami plenty of times!! He has talent if his head's on right.

He might not get another shot if he can’t produce here.

He’s been given a heck of an opportunity to make a small amount of money (by their standards) in the hopes that he can make a large amount of money again.

That has me excited for just what his mindset will be. Additionally you gotta believe just having Hill and Waddle do their thing motivates others to be top notch all the time.

There will be no wasted reps on offense so anyone not giving 110% isn’t long for being a Dolphin under MM.

Last edited:
I've watched some interviews with him and the name change seems to be something that correlates with him moving on from his past, which is probably a good thing. Dude has a lot of talent, he could surprise a lot of people. If he drops a few balls though, that name change will haunt him I think

Im not a fan of him at all, but think of the Jersey Sales. Who wouldnt want a Dolphins Jersey that said "Chosen" on the back:chuckle:

Back
Top Bottom