Rodgers, anyone? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rodgers, anyone?

I’ll go further , if Miami gets Rodgers, I’m getting season tickets ASAP and a Rodgers dolphins jersey. The last time I had season tickets was the Ricky Williams years and the last jersey I bought was Marino’s. It would be a big deal. Our home games would be sold out , well be on prime time tv etc... yes Grier if you can pull it off , go get Rodgers.

He's 37, we pay a ton for what a year, maybe 2. I never was a fan of Rodgers, especially the way he's acting now. I rather win with Tua. He's our guy. I want to see him hitting Waddle and Fuller with bombs not Rodgers, I don't care where he goes as long as it's not NE.

I believe in Tua, I'd rather roll with Tua for 15 years as opposed to Rodgers for 2-3.

Me too my bro but you are also being too idealistic. Sometimes being more practical in expectations are worthy taking gambles. Rodgers is a proven MVP superbowl winning hall of famer in his prime. Our superbowl windows is now. Why not keep Rodger and Tua?

Hey my brother let me school you to the group think tank that is Finheaven. If the trade doesn't happen, it is a bad and ridiculous notion. If the trade happens, it is genius and franchise changing. That goes for all trade speculations on here, for any player.

Personally I think it would have the same "Brady effect" that Tom had on Tampa. Not many more on here will have the balls to agree.
I like how people do the hit-and-run reply. Just 'no' without giving any reason.

Me too my bro but you are also being too idealistic. Sometimes being more practical in expectations are worthy taking gambles. Rodgers is a proven MVP superbowl winning hall of famer in his prime. Our superbowl windows is now. Why not keep Rodger and Tua?
Because if Tua becomes elite which I believe he will be our SB window will be open a lot longer.

He's a 5th overall pick. He's played 9 NFL games. You'd only make a move for Rogers if 2 things are true.

Tua's a bust. Damaged goods, his best days are behind him.

And 2, Watson couldn't be had.

I believe Tua is special, I'd rather roll with Tua for 15 years as opposed to Rodgers for 2-3.
What did he show you last year?
I follow dolphins since 70s. I don't have 15 years. I want a ring now.
I learned my lesson with Tannehill. I don't want to wait and find out.

We all like Tua.

But look at our team’s makeup now. –

Top five defense. With the addition of Phillips and Holland, we can only get better.

Upper tier offense. Waddle, Fuller, Parker, Mike G….we are scary. OL can only improve with rookies into their second year and adding Eich.

Special team. We are solid. Sanders are money 50 yards out.

We are a ready to win team…..except, except what. You all know it. The biggest question mark of the team is the QB position. Talking heads around the sports world talking about we are a good fit for Rogers as we are a ready to win team and we have enough draft capital to get it done.

Take a deep breath and take your emotional attachment out of the equation for just one second. With the makeup of the team now, if we insert Rogers, you cannot tell me we are not an instant SB contention team. I say get him!!
Sign me up!

No.
As for a reason?
What would we have to give up for him... More first round picks than Rodgers has years left...
He is proving to be every bit the Diva that might fit well here in Finheaven but not in the Dolphins locker room Flores is trying to build...

What did he show you last year?
I follow dolphins since 70s. I don't have 15 years. I want a ring now.
I learned my lesson with Tannehill. I don't want to wait and find out.
More than Rodgers showed years 1-3.
Tannehill was given 6 years, Tua has played 10 games....not really a valid comparison.
I believe he is going to take a big leap in year 2 and will be elite by year 3.

Also Rodgers is a diva, that's not the kind of player we want.

Back
Top Bottom