Ronnie bashers, remember when...... | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ronnie bashers, remember when......

notice how rookies don't tend to win MVPs or put up a lot of great numbers during their rookie season. why? becuase they're not "NFL ready." EVERY SINGLE ROOKIE is a work in progress. to think otherwise is absurd

RLMIAMI said:
A work in progress does not justify a #2 pick selection no matter how "talented" a player may be.. You need to select a player that not only is ready to play but at the RB position you need someone who will be at the very least very good. Ronnie is neither..

Your dead wrong! Ronnie has already been a major contributor in both games we won this year and every player is a work in progress on this team, learning new offensive and defensive schemes.

Agent51 said:
The way that is written doesn't specify that you meant RB, it is written like you meant ANY position, THEN you go on to talk about RB as being a position in which you need someone that will be at the very least good. I'm not trying to say that Ronnie is a God, because he most certainly isn't. Saying he isn't ready to play is one thing, saying that he won't be good is another, its been THREE games, and he has shown steady imrpovement. Everyone seems to forget that he missed basically all of camp and preseason, so these past three games are his only game experience, and he has to do it against all the starters, in REAL games that COUNT, not preseason games against backups that don't mean anythign if you lose. Yeah, Ronnie has his flaws, but they SHOULD improve with time, if they don't, THEN bash him all you want, call him a bust whatever. The fact remains that all the name calling and bashing of him right now doesn't change the fact that he is a Dolphin, nor will it ever, so instead of holding a grudge and being pissed at him all the time, why not relax and see where it goes, SUPPORT your team instead of talkin sh*t about it and it's players. Constructive Criticism is one thing, BASHING is another.

Are you serious ?? So the RB mentioned in my reply is what Roast Beef.. An RB is ALWAYS more NFL than a QB. We got unlucky that the guy we got was a 10 to 15 pick not a # 2..

RLMIAMI said:
Are you serious ?? So the RB mentioned in my reply is what Roast Beef.. An RB is ALWAYS more NFL than a QB. We got unlucky that the guy we got was a 10 to 15 pick not a # 2..

yet almost all of the struggle in their first 2 games.

eddie4fins said:
Your dead wrong! Ronnie has already been a major contributor in both games we won this year and every player is a work in progress on this team, learning new offensive and defensive schemes.

Ok must be nice in that world you live in.. For 24 mil I want him to BE the reason we win not just be a contributor ..

Dol-Fan Dupree said:
yet almost all of the struggle in their first 2 games.

Exactly. O why even risk the chance by selecting someone who IS NOT ready for the NFL so high.. Pick someone that at least is considered NFL Ready..

Alex Smith & Cedric Benson sure are "nfl ready", aren't they?

RLMIAMI said:
Exactly. O why even risk the chance by selecting someone who IS NOT ready for the NFL so high.. Pick someone that at least is considered NFL Ready..

What positions do well their first two games? The first two games does not make an entire season.

I am sure the Chargers are sure upset with LT with his two game slow start after he was drafted.

"A work in progress does not justify a #2 pick selection no matter how "talented" a player may be.. You need to select a player that not only is ready to play but at the RB position you need someone who will be at the very least very good. Ronnie is neither.."

I forgot

"NFL ready means" 133 yards rushing and 2 TD's a game.

How stupid of me...that of course means that 3/4 of the seasoned NFL players are not "NFL ready".

RLMIAMI said:
RLMIAMI :grouplaug
Quit being a complainer and a know-it-all. Your the type of fan noone wants...including the Miami Dolphin players. You act as if the draft is an exact science and use hindsight to try and prove your points. Stop criticizing and watch him develope for more than 3 weeks before you come to your own dumb conclusions.

(Although you do have a right to open your mouth and look like an idiot unfortunatly. ) :(

listen...i understand that you have an opinion and you can share it to your heart's content but you're not going to get much leverage on this board

snapin2aphinjim said:
listen...i understand that you have an opinion and you can share it to your heart's content but you're not going to get much leverage on this board
Maybe I was a little harsh....I need to work on that. :)

Back
Top Bottom