Ronnie VS Cadilac | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ronnie VS Cadilac

dolfan0889

Got Daunte 8?
Reaction score
I think Ronnie will end up being better than cadilac this year for 3 reasons.

1. Gruden wears out Caddy 2 much
2. Ronnie is w/ a whole new Offense
3. Ricky is gone

While i really dont care about the ronnie vs. caddy debacle, I think Ronnie will have a montrous year. The fred beasley addition is beeing vastly overrlooked, and our o-line should begin to really come together. In a non homer way i look for ronnie to be an all-pro and the teams offensive mvp.

ronnie is overall the better running back, hes the full package he can pass block, catch, and run like a beast...caddilac is the better runner in that hes quicker in getting through the hole but hes not as good as ronnie overall...caddilac had a lot of success early and a lot of begginers luck early on too because after his injury he struggled mightly and was not in the same forum he was earlier on in the season and yes chucky wears caddy out......at the end of both of their careers i believe that it will be clear that ronnie was the better back

Last year he was just playing around and still overpowered some of the best defenders out there. This year I expect him to expand on the dominance of his craft...which is to tear through his first tackler or drag him along for the ride.

Ronnie is going to break some damn heads this year in the process of people turning them so fast to catch his highlight reels!!

miaD5499 said:
ronnie is overall the better running back, hes the full package he can pass block, catch, and run like a beast...caddilac is the better runner in that hes quicker in getting through the hole but hes not as good as ronnie overall...caddilac had a lot of success early and a lot of begginers luck early on too because after his injury he struggled mightly and was not in the same forum he was earlier on in the season and yes chucky wears caddy out......at the end of both of their careers i believe that it will be clear that ronnie was the better back

:yeahthat: Ditto. Ronnie's better!

I will give Ronnie the edge due to intelligence. Did anyone else see when Suzy Colbert (I think that is her last name -- the gal a drunk Joe Namath wanted to kiss on live TV a couple of years ago) interviewed Cadillac and asked about Ronnie being selected ahead of him. Cadillac responded, "Ronnie might have won the war, but the battle is still on." One of the best TV moments ever.

Carnell Williams got all the hype this year primarily because he has a cool nickname and he didn't have to split as much time as Ronnie did. While I think Carnell is a very good running back, I see him having a career similar to that of Michael Bennett -- very talented, but has trouble staying on the field.

I'm not being biased here, but I sincerely think that Ronnie Brown will have a longer and more productive career than Carnell Williams. Ronnie is big, fast and tough. Carnell is fast and tough.

ronnie is by far the better back. imo caddy is like kevin jones only he did it the first half instead of the second half. ronnie is a mix of lt, jaml lewis and marsahll faulk all combined into one

Caddy impressed me last year I thought before the draft Ronnie was better. But Caddy had a very good season with a team that wasn't much better then ours. I think I'll wait and see. Don't get me wrong I want to say Ronnie hands down,....but I can't.

RenoFinFan said:
I will give Ronnie the edge due to intelligence. Did anyone else see when Suzy Colbert (I think that is her last name -- the gal a drunk Joe Namath wanted to kiss on live TV a couple of years ago) interviewed Cadillac and asked about Ronnie being selected ahead of him. Cadillac responded, "Ronnie might have won the war, but the battle is still on." One of the best TV moments ever.

:lol:

Did Cadillac mention anything about "nuculer proliferation"? LOL

RenoFinFan said:

LMAO

I really dont like comparing ronnie to caddy, I mean guys need to understand caddy is a great running back. He will be a superior back in due time(as will brown). Both guys bring there own game to the table and are both exremely strong at what they do. Its time to get over the caddy vs. brown controversy as there are far bigger things ahead for both guys. I already said I think ronnie will have a monster season, but i think caddy will too, any1 that wasn't impressed with caddy last season is lying to themselves. Good luck to caddy I hope he has a ridiculous season..

feelthepain said:
Caddy impressed me last year I thought before the draft Ronnie was better. But Caddy had a very good season with a team that wasn't much better then ours. I think I'll wait and see. Don't get me wrong I want to say Ronnie hands down,....but I can't.
Ronnie would have posted much higher numbers had Saban not took Ricky back, so I can't really agree with you there. I do however think that what Saban did by not overworking Ronnie in his rookie year was pure genious. Now Ronnie is just itchin' to get on the field. He will overshadow any numbers the Caddy could only dream of posting. I guarantee it. I like your Signature though, very cool.

If Ronnie would have got a few more carries last year he would have been rookie of the year.

Back
Top Bottom