Ronnie VS Cadilac | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ronnie VS Cadilac

Woah! Blast from the past! I think Ronnie went over and above proving himself this year, but there are some folks who are never satisfied. I'm willing to wait 7 more months though to see just how big our ground game is this coming season.

Neither back has shown that kind of durability yet although we really havent tested Ronnie.

I don't know, if he didn't have that accident in Detroit I believe, he didn't look like he slowed down at all. Think about it, does his hand getting caught on a helmet count as "durability" concern? It wasn't a leg injury or a hamgstring, ankle, etc., it was a finger getting caught.

I don't know, if he didn't have that accident in Detroit I believe, he didn't look like he slowed down at all. Think about it, does his hand getting caught on a helmet count as "durability" concern? It wasn't a leg injury or a hamgstring, ankle, etc., it was a finger getting caught.

Breaking a hand is a world of difference from having reoccuring hamstring pulls or ankle sprains. Complete freak accident, and Ronnie didn't look the least bit worse once he came back after healing. Ronnie looks like Cal Ripken next to Caddy.

regardless he got injured and since he did not get to play those games we dont really know how durable Ronnie is. I was just stating that neither player has shown they are that durable yet.

While i really dont care about the ronnie vs. caddy debacle, I think Ronnie will have a montrous year. The fred beasley addition is beeing vastly overrlooked, and our o-line should begin to really come together. In a non homer way i look for ronnie to be an all-pro and the teams offensive mvp.

I think ronnie will be great look he missed like 3 or 4 games but still managrd 1000 yds he is awesome whats funny to me he alwayz has a smile on his face

Ronnie or Caddy, who was better? None. I'll take Gore.

IMO the major difference between the 2 is style. Ronnie will have a longer career, where as Caddy will prob run into injury problems early due to his straight ahead style.

Agree brown is pretty durable which is a good thing without him even with morris playing well it doesnt seem the team is playing well

Ronnie was better than Caddy this year :D
The future is looking good for Brown.

I will give Ronnie the edge due to intelligence. Did anyone else see when Suzy Colbert (I think that is her last name -- the gal a drunk Joe Namath wanted to kiss on live TV a couple of years ago) interviewed Cadillac and asked about Ronnie being selected ahead of him. Cadillac responded, "Ronnie might have won the war, but the battle is still on." One of the best TV moments ever.

Just had to

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NCd_uPsw6o

I think Ronnie will end up being better than cadilac this year for 3 reasons.

1. Gruden wears out Caddy 2 much
2. Ronnie is w/ a whole new Offense
3. Ricky is gone

HEADLINE: "Wayne Huzienga Wants Mueller And Ricky Williams Back In Miami"

"Dolphins owner Wayne Huizenga isn't getting in the way. That's the message he sent Tuesday regarding the futures of general manager Randy Mueller and running back Ricky Williams, noting he would be pleased to see both return to the Dolphins next season."

Back
Top Bottom