Ronnie VS Cadilac | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ronnie VS Cadilac

SammySmif said:
many of you are blind homers. Caddy had NO Oline last year..nothing. So far, Caddy has been the better back, but that could change.
Uhh, our line was not that great until half way through the season when Houk's coaching started to pay off.

miaD5499 said:
ronnie is overall the better running back, hes the full package he can pass block, catch, and run like a beast...caddilac is the better runner in that hes quicker in getting through the hole but hes not as good as ronnie overall...caddilac had a lot of success early and a lot of begginers luck early on too because after his injury he struggled mightly and was not in the same forum he was earlier on in the season and yes chucky wears caddy out......at the end of both of their careers i believe that it will be clear that ronnie was the better back

Caddy is a better runner because he is better in the open field. I think both are very fine runners, I just think its rediculous for some in the media to suggest that Ronnie cant carry a load and never say the same for Caddy when he went down with injury faster and longer it seemed. Caddy is great at scoring from long distances. Ronnie is better from 20 yards out, but as you say, Ronnie is definitely more versatile.

basically this is what it comes down to... im picking ronnie B to be on my fanstasy team NOT caddy! he better have monster year!!!

dolfan0889 said:
I think Ronnie will end up being better than cadilac this year for 3 reasons.

1. Gruden wears out Caddy 2 much
2. Ronnie is w/ a whole new Offense
3. Ricky is gone

1) Ronnie was hurt more than Caddy last year and is more injury prone. Caddy never got hurt in college and ronnie was always nursing injuries.

2)Offense has not changed, there is a new QB but the offense is pretty muh the sames as last year and same as minnesotas the last decade.

3) We went 6-0 to end the season last year on the legs of RWilliams and his 505 rushing yards and 6 TDs and 4.4 average, not Browns 172 rushing yards, 1 TD, 4 lost fumbles, and 3.2 rush average.

and finally, I hope you are right in the end. Right now, C Williams reminds me of someone in between T Barber and W Dunn, and R Brown reminds me of Eddie Geore, two very different running styles.

dolfan0889 said:

3. Ricky is gone
ronnie also can do more things he can catch and can see the field better he is overall just better.

dolfan0889 said:

3. Ricky is gone
I agree

aproudmonkey said:
1) Ronnie was hurt more than Caddy last year and is more injury prone. Caddy never got hurt in college and ronnie was always nursing injuries.

2)Offense has not changed, there is a new QB but the offense is pretty muh the sames as last year and same as minnesotas the last decade.

3) We went 6-0 to end the season last year on the legs of RWilliams and his 505 rushing yards and 6 TDs and 4.4 average, not Browns 172 rushing yards, 1 TD, 4 lost fumbles, and 3.2 rush average.

and finally, I hope you are right in the end. Right now, C Williams reminds me of someone in between T Barber and W Dunn, and R Brown reminds me of Eddie Geore, two very different running styles.
we all know ur a bucks fan..but that was a good try to say "we" like your a real fins fan....please. go on to the bucs webpage and go pretend like caddy is even close to ronnie brown. o, and having a new qb is a big part of our offense so to say the offense is the same is rediculous.

ronnie b is the bomb. he is prob the 5th best rb in the league already....and im not being a homer...look at his tape.

seems like we got the better back at this moment. even dan sileo, bucs homer and local radio jock here in orlando, states that caddy doesnt have the size and durability to be a featured back in this league

seems like we got the better back at this moment. even dan sileo, bucs homer and local radio jock here in orlando, states that caddy doesnt have the size and durability to be a featured back in this league

Neither back has shown that kind of durability yet although we really havent tested Ronnie.

Back
Top Bottom