THE GROUND!

"Yeah but... He's elite!"

Really???

Oh yeah. That's a fantastic wager. Super smart use of our premium
assets! I'm sure 9 out of 10 GMs would jump at the chance to do
just that!

Let alone the FACT there are numerous alternative possibilities to
add QB talent to the roster -- and AT THE SAME TIME use those
premium picks on top shelf talent to address the overall TEAM needs!

No. That's stupid! Let's sell the farm for one super-sized fantasy and
just live with the irreparable consequences!

My opinion. Of course!

:lol:
BNF, my feeling is "swing for the fences" with drafting TUA @ 5 but hold onto our picks. This way if we miss on TUA we still had other pick options to bolster the roster.

What's the difference? In every single case it was nothing but luck. What I'm trying to get at is using a lucky example as a strategy is what is ludicrous.
Well despite the physical beatings he took in AZ against pro level defenses he's stiil standing vs incurring 4 surgeries in 26 games vs college players, so you might be on to something!!

Well despite the physical beatings he took in AZ against pro level defenses he's stiil standing vs incurring 4 surgeries in 26 games vs college players, so you might be on to something!!
3 of those surgeries caused him to miss a total of like 2 games. Better put him in a body cast~

But yeah, you bringing up Rosen was for what? Do you even know anymore or do you just show up to play contrarian for fun?

Still standing, holding a clipboard. About all he has shown he is qualified to do.

Hyde reported it but didn’t use the word hate
That report was based on info from last offseason (training camp) and that Flores was unhappy about Rosen's development. If Flores would not have liked Rosen (or hated him) he'd be gone by now.

For some reason people completely disregarded the last few interviews in which Flores addressed Rosen. :shrug:

BNF, my feeling is "swing for the fences" with drafting TUA @ 5 but hold onto our picks. This way if we miss on TUA we still had other pick options to bolster the roster.

I can live with that. And also rooting for the kid to be the answer (if we get him).

No prob.

Maybe not my first choice but it's not a silly one.

Good by me.

BNF

That report was based on info from last offseason (training camp) and that Flores was unhappy about Rosen's development. If Flores would not have liked Rosen (or hated him) he'd be gone by now.

For some reason people completely disregarded the last few interviews in which Flores addressed Rosen. :shrug:

Probably the lack of development had something to do with the change at OC.

If your system demands a seasoned VET to run it -- well maybe it's too demanding

relative to the "real wOrld" of young (inexperienced) QBs to operate effectively.

I think that point has merit to consider... No matter what kid we put at the position.

It take LOTS of time (game reps) to become a "master" at QB in the NFL.

So you better have a system that accommodates less than master level

if you're going to roll with youth...

BNF

No... you take 3 into pre-season... and your best two are active on gameday
We carried 3 qbs last year. 2 on roster 1 on PS. If we don't go into preseason with at least 5 qbs we missed.

3 of those surgeries caused him to miss a total of like 2 games. Better put him in a body cast~

But yeah, you bringing up Rosen was for what? Do you even know anymore or do you just show up to play contrarian for fun?
Funny coming from you of all posters (and maybe you should do your part in supporting a site you so often frequent)

What's ludicrous to many around here is the idea we literally sell out
our stash of premium draft picks and "trade up" from #5 to select
damaged goods that is (at best) highly suspect in durability terms
let alone the fact the kid's PRO career may NEVER GET OFF
THE GROUND!

"Yeah but... He's elite!"

Really???

Oh yeah. That's a fantastic wager. Super smart use of our premium
assets! I'm sure 9 out of 10 GMs would jump at the chance to do
just that!

Let alone the FACT there are numerous alternative possibilities to
add QB talent to the roster -- and AT THE SAME TIME use those
premium picks on top shelf talent to address the overall TEAM needs!

No. That's stupid! Let's sell the farm for one super-sized fantasy and
just live with the irreparable consequences!

My opinion. Of course!

:lol:

Get your magic beans here!

Rosen is a insurance policy we may never use but could be cheap if he is ever needed and pays off.
Tua is a given with Health. You take Tua if he fails you roll with Rosen and he fails u pick again.

Back
Top Bottom