Ross Is At It Again | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ross Is At It Again

I'm pretty sure most teams will like those QB's so it's not a secret. If we get the top pick in 2020 then it doesn't matter what other teams know. We'd be able to pick whoever we want anyway.

I am in love with Eva Mendas. I think the odds are higher that I marry Eva than us getting the first pick in the 2020 NFL draft

I think Ross determining who we draft is a BIG problem.

I completely agree with that. That’s some Jerry jones bs

Man they better get a top 3 pick that’s all I know. And that may not be enough

On a serious note what’s even in the 2020 class that’s gonna compete with the QBs for top of the draft? The georgia back Swift I know will be a top pick but over those QBs nah. So who is it?

On a serious note what’s even in the 2020 class that’s gonna compete with the QBs for top of the draft? The georgia back Swift I know will be a top pick but over those QBs nah. So who is it?

I've seen some rumors that the 2020 class could be loaded with quality OTs.

Trey Smith(Tennessee), Andrew Thomas(UGA) and Walker Little(Stanford) could all be top picks in the draft after the QB run

I hear the plan and I love it. It is exactly what I was saying the Dolphins needed to do. I am buying what you're selling Miami Dolphins!

Now … deliver the goods. Don't screw it up by winning just enough games to drop to the 7th overall pick. Don't back out by chasing some mirage of a QB in 2019 and believing he's the one. Don't half-azz it. FOLLOW THROUGH WITH THE PLAN.

And when the time comes, I like Tua, who has a lot of savvy, and I like Herbert, who needs more polish but has the highest upside of all these QB's, and my favorite is Jake Fromm, who I'm sure is also at or near the top of their list. Get one of those guys!

Herbert needs to show he's got it between the ears in 2019 there's definitely some flags there

that tua steve young comp floating I think is a very good one. although I think steve young thought run a little more. might be that tua just hasn't had the need to use his legs all that much yet. he gets the ball out well and timely. consistency of ball placement down the field is unreal
I think that is an issue with Herbert for sure, but to me the bigger issue is consistency. He needs to get his footwork right. He has a cannon of an arm and can make some very impressive throws, but then some real head scratchers. It happens too often for me to be a big fan of his yet. But, he has the highest upside in the 2020 QB class, and I'm sure he'll go very high.

I've seen some rumors that the 2020 class could be loaded with quality OTs.

Trey Smith(Tennessee), Andrew Thomas(UGA) and Walker Little(Stanford) could all be top picks in the draft after the QB run

Knowing our luck tua will stay in school. This kinda feels like someone’s selling a bad bag of goods be it owner or Grier or both.

This plans far from fool proof. Every win in 19s gonna be like a knife in tbe gut.

Best way to get this done play with Fales or falk all year. Top 8 isn’t gonna do it we need top 3

I am in love with Eva Mendas. I think the odds are higher that I marry Eva than us getting the first pick in the 2020 NFL draft
I totally get it, she's smokin' hot. But the Dolphins have had the #2 pick when Saban was here and we took Ronnie Brown--a good runner and good Dolphin--but we took him instead of taking Aaron Rodgers. Sure, almost every club made that mistake of not drafting Rodgers … but I'm just saying, it would shock me if we got the winning lottery ticket and picked the wrong guy. That does sound about right for the way our luck goes lately.

But why advertise that?

It's very odd that the Dolphins are declaring to the world they are tanking in 2019. I mean I realize it's a long term investment if it works out but don't you need to:

1. Put asses in the seats for 2019.
2. We'll need at least some bargain "bet on yourself" type free agents to fill holes. Nobody will want to come here knowing we are going to lose.

The QB will tell the tale. With our luck 2019 will be the "Rise of David Fales" HAHA!

I still think we have too many QB friendly players, if they stay healthy, for this. Guys like Wilson, Grant and Drake are going to disappoint by bringing easy throws to the house from time to time. Are we moving on from everybody until we have a QB?

Last edited:
The QB play has not been good enough and even Steven Ross knows that.

He just watched Mahomes, Mayfield, Watson, Goff and other turn around the fortunes of their franchise.

The fact that he has his eye on what looks to be the next good QB class is encouraging.

And if it sneakily means he wants to throw the dogs off the 2019 class and take a Kyler Murray . . . . That will work as well.

Ross is tired of being medicore. Only team to go 6-10 through 10-6 over the last decade . . . . His team is in NFL purgatory.

I 100% agree.
Ross is ready to win in Miami and having seen these other teams grab their future QBs while his team settled with Tannehill, I'm sure he is fed up. I don't blame him one bit. If i were the owner, I'd do the exact same thing.

tua will not be a great nfl qb. he struggles with top 30 defenses, with a loaded bama team. no thanks

It's very odd that the Dolphins are declaring to the world they are tanking in 2019. I mean I realize it's a long term investment if it works out but don't you need to:

1. Put asses in the seats for 2019.
2. We'll need at least some bargain "bet on yourself" type free agents to fill holes. Nobody will want to some here knowing we are going to lose.

The QB will tell the tale. With are luck 2019 will be the "Rise of David Fales" HAHA!

I still think we have too many QB friendly players, if they stay healthy, for this. Guys like Wilson, Grant and Drake are going to disappoint by bringing easy throws to the house from time to time.

odd indeed but Jackson did throw in that note about kyler murray on the last line. and I bet you grier hasn't done much homework on him yet or is just digging into him now that he's declared for football.

Back
Top Bottom