Ross Is At It Again | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ross Is At It Again

tua will not be a great nfl qb. he struggles with top 30 defenses, with a loaded bama team. no thanks

one thing I will say is you got that right about being a loaded bama team. the offensive skill position group is sick talented. it's not like he's playing surrounded by average

but so is trevor Lawrence. in fact he is probably is playing with more skill talent

I totally get it, she's smokin' hot. But the Dolphins have had the #2 pick when Saban was here and we took Ronnie Brown--a good runner and good Dolphin--but we took him instead of taking Aaron Rodgers. Sure, almost every club made that mistake of not drafting Rodgers … but I'm just saying, it would shock me if we got the winning lottery ticket and picked the wrong guy. That does sound about right for the way our luck goes lately.
I guessing the odds are high that the team with the first pick is gonna need a Qb

I guessing the odds are high that the team with the first pick is gonna need a Qb

that's pretty much the way it goes just about every year which is why it's real easy for you to get left at the altar. and think about this too if we are shouting this from the mountain tops what kind of price you think we will be willing to pay? man we wont have a 1st round pick til 2025 lol this desperate if we have to trade for it. so what are you building around the qb?

#DoWhatever4Trevor I’ll take 4 wins in 2 years if we can get him. He seems to be the only “can’t miss” in CFB right now

I initially liked Tua a lot, but watching him his last 2 games....he can initially read a defense and throws with great anticipation. However, his progression skills are lacking and he was fooled quite a few times by the D showing one thing at the snap and switching to another. It was confusing him badly.

im tellin ya if this is the plan I don't want to see any qb add this offseason free agent wise. we are playing with fales and falk and biting the bullet. osweiler might even screw this up

I need top overall pick

Did he let Adam Gase put together a hedge fund portfolio for him? Stick to what you're good at.

I wish there was a way to trade an early round pick this year for a top 5 pick next year.

I initially liked Tua a lot, but watching him his last 2 games....he can initially read a defense and throws with great anticipation. However, his progression skills are lacking and he was fooled quite a few times by the D showing one thing at the snap and switching to another. It was confusing him badly.

And he can’t take a hit.

It's very odd that the Dolphins are declaring to the world they are tanking in 2019. I mean I realize it's a long term investment if it works out but don't you need to:

1. Put asses in the seats for 2019.
2. We'll need at least some bargain "bet on yourself" type free agents to fill holes. Nobody will want to come here knowing we are going to lose.

The QB will tell the tale. With our luck 2019 will be the "Rise of David Fales" HAHA!

I still think we have too many QB friendly players, if they stay healthy, for this. Guys like Wilson, Grant and Drake are going to disappoint by bringing easy throws to the house from time to time. Are we moving on from everybody until we have a QB?
The part that makes sense is building both the offensive and defensive lines. But, I still think if they like a qb from 2019 they will do whatever it takes to get that guy. Too many variables to wait on 2020.

We keep hearing that owner Stephen Ross really, really likes Alabama quarterback Tua Tagovailoa and that getting a high 2020 draft pick is the priority. There is also Dolphins admiration for Oregon’s Justin Herbert, another option high in the 2020 draft. If Miami doesn’t emerge from the 2020 draft with either of those quarterbacks, it will be considered a disappointment.

That’s why Miami is thoroughly prepared to field a product that is below the mediocre quality the Dolphins have served up in recent years.

Read more here: https://www.miamiherald.com/sports/...y-jackson/article224977825.html#storylink=cpy

He's already identified who we should draft. Now Ross is a college talent evaluator.

If true, Flores can't lose. If Ross is right,Miami wins, Flores wins, and Ross is happy. If Ross is wrong, it's not Flores' fault

This is nothing more then Ross stating what we’re discussing in here. He hasn’t openly said the Dolphins are tanking. What he said was we’re getting younger and if we win only 3-4 games in order to build correctly for the long term so be it. Additionally, Ross isn’t determining who we draft he is stating the obvious that right now he likes Tua and Hebert who are at the top of the QB class.

Barry Jackson is rehashing old news with a bit of word play.

Back
Top Bottom