RU vs Louisville.......who wins?? | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

RU vs Louisville.......who wins??

UF Fin Kat said:
oh yeah, the ladies love a guy who quotes homestar runner. just gets me crazy thinking about it. :sleep:
Well, they also love guys with reading comprehension skills too! I was quoting STRONG BAD from the HOMESTAR RUNNER website--not Homestar

OSUDauby said:
Well, they also love guys with reading comprehension skills too! I was quoting STRONG BAD from the HOMESTARR RUNNER website.
i was referring to the site as a whole, which is HOMESTAR RUNNER. not HOMESTARR. also, being that i'm not a guy, i fail to see this as an insult towards me. your a bad readur dudee;;;

UF Fin Kat said:
i was referring to the site as a whole, which is HOMESTAR RUNNER. not HOMESTARR. also, being that i'm not a guy, i fail to see this as an insult towards me. your a bad readur dudee;;;

Ummm, I knew you were a chick. When I was referring to guys with reading comprehension, I was speaking of myself. Maybe someone else should work on reading comprehension skills....hint, hint. ;;;;

OSUDauby said:
Ummm, I knew you were a chick. When I was referring to guys with reading comprehension, I was speaking of myself. Maybe someone else should work on reading comprehension skills....hint, hint. ;;;;

maybe someone should work on not being so antagonistic ... hint, hint

WharfRat said:
so what makes most of these OSU fans so ****y and annoying? i've never seen it like this with other teams, college or pro. :nono:

WharfRat said:
Yes Please. Then maybe it would be enjoyable to read threads in the college forum again.

WharfRat said:
Or a....(prick.Ouch!!!! Darn rose bush)Oh,what was i saying?:confused:

UF Fin Kat said:
so what makes most of these OSU fans so ****y and annoying? i've never seen it like this with other teams, college or pro. :nono:
Oozing confidence, great looks & personality, affiliation with the greatest university on the planet, etc., etc., etc., I could go on and on...

But in all reality...you'd all love me in person, I'm the coolest. On a football Saturday, there is no one better to be around than me & my gang of hooligans. We are the protectors of good times, fighting the evil forces of bad times.

I'm pretty much a super hero too.
So, which of you lovely, lucky ladies want my number??

Oboy said:
Yes Please. Then maybe it would be enjoyable to read threads in the college forum again.

C'mon you don't mean that. My post are like car wrecks. You hate to read them (because I'm always right & entertaining at the same time) but you can't convince yourself to turn away.

People who talk about being cool and being a ladies man tend to be the nerd.

Not saying you are!:rolleyes2

WharfRat said:

I think that everyone needs to relax. This is a debate where conflicting views fuel the process. Who wants to read something they already know. While I'm not an “official†moderator, I am a person who you should all feel you could turn to when you need to know the facts or what is right. Feel free to contact me; my door of truth is ALWAYS open.

Peace, love, BUCKEYE football....

Back
Top Bottom