RU vs Louisville.......who wins?? | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

RU vs Louisville.......who wins??

OSUDauby said:
Are you kidding me??
I love this..Rutgers is winning a season and here you all come out of the woodwork thinking you're some good, qualified team. Listen up, Rutgers has played no one. They are not tested and not deserving of their ranking. They play in a crap conference, play a crap schedule, schedule crap out of conference games and then have the guts to act like some perennial team.

NEWS FLASH...no matter how high you get in the rankings YOU ARE STILL RUTGERS.

You will most likely lose to Louisville & West Virginia. You will go to a bowl game and face an out of conference team and lose that too. Come season's end, you will be unranked and back to being good ol' Rutgers.

The fact that you put Ohio State and Rutgers in the same breath is a joke. Ohio State would beat Rutgers with it's 2nd & 3rd string team.

And remember, I may have misspelled Auburn, but I have a degree from THE Ohio State University, the 19th best public university in the nation. One of the best medical, architecture, business, etc. schools in the nation. One of the best research universities in the WORLD. And one of the best cancer & heart hospitals in the WORLD. So, where did you get your degree from if you have one at all?? Please don't say Rutgers...my High School was a better educational institution than Rutgers.

Rutgers is known for being a crap school, THE state university of New Jersey...haha I pity you and your overrated joke of a football team.

And no matter how hard you try, you still don't know football!:wink:

OSUDauby said:
Are you kidding me??
I love this..Rutgers is winning a season and here you all come out of the woodwork thinking you're some good, qualified team. Listen up, Rutgers has played no one. They are not tested and not deserving of their ranking. They play in a crap conference, play a crap schedule, schedule crap out of conference games and then have the guts to act like some perennial team.

NEWS FLASH...no matter how high you get in the rankings YOU ARE STILL RUTGERS.

You will most likely lose to Louisville & West Virginia. You will go to a bowl game and face an out of conference team and lose that too. Come season's end, you will be unranked and back to being good ol' Rutgers.

The fact that you put Ohio State and Rutgers in the same breath is a joke. Ohio State would beat Rutgers with it's 2nd & 3rd string team.

And remember, I may have misspelled Auburn, but I have a degree from THE Ohio State University, the 19th best public university in the nation. One of the best medical, architecture, business, etc. schools in the nation. One of the best research universities in the WORLD. And one of the best cancer & heart hospitals in the WORLD. So, where did you get your degree from if you have one at all?? Please don't say Rutgers...my High School was a better educational institution than Rutgers.

Rutgers is known for being a crap school, THE state university of New Jersey...haha I pity you and your overrated joke of a football team.

You know he was just joking man, but your being an ******* with this post here.

DBoston80 said:
Come join me.......O...H....
I...O!!!

Nov. 18th countdown is on!!!
My reservations are already made in Glendale, AZ!
Flying into Vegas for a day, driving to Glendale, watching the Bucks win their 2nd title in 4 years.
Ahhhh, life is good.

Motion said:
Did you just spell your own Head Coach's name wrong???

Don't you realize perfect grammar is expected on this internet message board?

:tongue:

Sorry, I'm at work and was typing in a hurry.

Its P E T R I N O!

:D

The Buckeyes slipped by Illinois, by 7 points. By the way, this is the same team who lost to Rutgers by 33 points. OSU scores 17 points on them, yet Rutgers scores 33?

zachequalsgod said:
The Buckeyes slipped by Illinois, by 7 points. By the way, this is the same team who lost to Rutgers by 33 points. OSU scores 17 points on them, yet Rutgers scores 33?

And your point? Ohio State would stomp Rutgers. You will see...because tonight Louisville will win the pillow fight in the Big Easy conference. Louisville will go undefeated. Louisville will lose by 31 to Ohio State.

zachequalsgod said:

Yeah but he has blinders on, he will say that we have not played anyone, but I guess to him that game does not count.

Just remember, win or lose tonight, we still win because we are not so blind of facts as him!!!!!:wink:

zachequalsgod said:

Hahahaha..as I said yesterday, I need to be on ESPN. This from today's Power 16 rankings....

1. Ohio State (1 last week): Don't let the 17-10 final score fool you. When did the Buckeyes not have control over Illinois?
http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/columns/story?columnist=maisel_ivan&id=2653942

Once again, said by Ali, but perfected by me, "I am the GREATEST!!!"

anyone else notice the turnpike signs (that usually give crappy traffic info) that state GO RUTGERS......about time they got something posted that wasnt useless

Back
Top Bottom