RU vs Louisville.......who wins?? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

RU vs Louisville.......who wins??

Motion said:
Well since we're talking grammar little guy.

What exactly is "recodes"?
Well, you got me there. I was typing too fast and hit a few extra keys. Something I could care less to fix. But, not knowing when to use to correct form of a word is something you never learned correctly, not like typing on a keyboard.

You obviously knew you blew it with that "your" comment and went back to my post to pull one out on me...it was inevitable. I could go through all of your post and find many errors, it is also inevitable....but I care less about "YOU'RE" (:lol:) opinions. I post and back them up with facts, stats, and numbers...

I can't really say the same for "YOU'RE" post....:lol:
Let me know if you'd like an English lesson...

OSUDauby said:
Well, you got me there. I was typing too fast and hit a few extra keys. Something I could care less to fix. But, not knowing when to use to correct form of a word is something you never learned correctly, not like typing on a keyboard.

You obviously knew you blew it with that "your" comment and went back to my post to pull one out on me...it was inevitable. I could go through all of your post and find many errors, it is also inevitable....but I care less about "YOU'RE" (:lol:) opinions. I post and back them up with facts, stats, and numbers...

I can't really say the same for "YOU'RE" post....:lol:
Let me know if you'd like an English lesson...

:sleep: Your cool.

MikeO said:
You sat here for weeks crying how WV plays nobody and are overrated. But want to heap praise on Boise St another team that plays nobody???!??!??!?! :sidelol: :sidelol:

WHAT?????????????????????????????
HAHAHAHAHA!!!! OH SNAP!

"Rutgers versus Ohio State/Michigan? That's not a national championship game. That's a game played in early September as part of a three-for-one deal -- three games at Columbus or Ann Arbor, one game at Piscataway. I'd rather see Boise State."
~ Gene Wojciechowski - ESPN Analyst
http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/columns/story?columnist=wojciechowski_gene&id=2652449

I just found this after I had been teaching you all about college football. Someone, PLEASE get me a job on ESPN...I am like Ali, "The GREATEST!!!"

---prediction----RU wins over Louisville 24-17.......then wins outright..........and OSU and their fans begin to tremble in fear anytime they here the name RUTGERS or NEW JERSEY :fire:

your bringing up records since 2002.

WHO CARES??? It's a 1 year thing. Year to year!!

fishfanfromjerz said:
---prediction----RU wins over Louisville 24-17.......then wins outright..........and OSU and their fans begin to tremble in fear anytime they here the name RUTGERS or NEW JERSEY :fire:

The only thing we fear and will ever fear when we hear the word New Jersey is the spread of VD's.

Never have we, nor will we ever fear Rutgers in football. Rutgers blows and no one will be impressed if you beat Louisville thursday OR if you beat WVU. Everyone, except for its players and fans, knows that the Big East is a crap league.

And go ahead and bring up Georgia for the 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000th time...I am so numb to that now it's pointless.

LouPhinFan said:
Here's a story from today's Courier-Journal:

http://www.courier-journal.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20061108/SPORTS02/611080609/1002/SPORTS

Trust me when I say U of L is focused on this game, and sorry Rutgers fans there is not going to be a "let down". The national media and coach Patrino is making sure U of L stays focused on all of their remaining games. Everyone wants to critize U of L...well we'll just have to prove 'em wrong.

Go Cards!
Did you just spell your own Head Coach's name wrong???

Don't you realize perfect grammar is expected on this internet message board?

:tongue:

Motion said:
Did you just spell your own Head Coach's name wrong???

Don't you realize perfect grammar is expected on this internet message board?

:tongue:
Wow...I'm surprised you didn't say, "Did you just spell you're own Head Coach's name wrong????"

Awww, how cute, our little buddy is learning!:lol:

And to tell you the truth, I am the furthest person from being the grammar nazi, I just find it funny when someone, that being Motion, makes funs of someone else and then screws up something in the process.

LouPhinFan said:
Here's a story from today's Courier-Journal:

http://www.courier-journal.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20061108/SPORTS02/611080609/1002/SPORTS

Trust me when I say U of L is focused on this game, and sorry Rutgers fans there is not going to be a "let down". The national media and coach Patrino is making sure U of L stays focused on all of their remaining games. Everyone wants to critize U of L...well we'll just have to prove 'em wrong.

Go Cards!

What makes you think we are relying on a "let down"?

OSUDauby said:
Wow...I'm surprised you didn't say, "Did you just spell you're own Head Coach's name wrong????"

Awww, how cute, our little buddy is learning!:lol:

And to tell you the truth, I am the furthest person from being the grammar nazi, I just find it funny when someone, that being Motion, makes funs of someone else and then screws up something in the process.

Clearly.

Forgive me for assuming a certain person would realize who that comment was directed at.

This childish bickering has gone far enough. I'm done here.

Back
Top Bottom