RU vs Louisville.......who wins?? | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

RU vs Louisville.......who wins??

UF Fin Kat said:
why did people give this thread 1 star? stupid ohio state fans. :nono:
Exactly, when some people hijack a thread and thus makes it "terrible" it will get rated as such.

Oboy said:
Exactly, when some people hijack a thread and thus makes it "terrible" it will get rated as such.

:yeahthat:

We'll, I guess I'll have to start the "Official Louisville @ Rutgers Game" thread. Hopefully that one will get a good rating!:D

UF Fin Kat said:
why did people give this thread 1 star? stupid ohio state fans. :nono:
Anything with Ohio State in it is great. Even people like yourself bashing Ohio State is great. You just wish that you could associate with the Bucks. Women want us, and lesser men fear us. Your insults to the greatest university on the planet only fuel the fire. You dislike OSU, because you don't understand. And you never will. Transfer to OSU, move to Columbus...you will then understand. I would say, “Keep talking trash, your making OSU famous.” But we all already know the fame of THE Ohio State University.

Carry on lesser men.[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

UF Fin Kat said:
:sidelol:

Come to Columbus and watch...I've got more game than Milton Bradley.
And maybe more game than Troy Smith.....WHOA...wait, I went too far there. More game than Troy Smith...is that possible?!?! Nope.

OSUDauby said:
And maybe more game than Troy Smith.....WHOA...wait, I went too far there. More game than Troy Smith...is that possible?!?! Nope.
you only get more "game" because you have more teeth in your mouth than the rest of the city combined. congrats on being the LEAST disgusting member of your little community.

UF Fin Kat said:
you only get more "game" because you have more teeth in your mouth than the rest of the city combined. congrats on being the LEAST disgusting member of your little community.

And beautiful, pearly-white teeth they are thank you very much. And you don't "get game"....game is something you have to get something else. You wouldn't understand....obviously.:lol:

OSUDauby said:
And beautiful, pearly-white teeth they are thank you very much. And you don't "get game"....game is something you have to get something else. You wouldn't understand....obviously.:lol:
sadly i wouldn't. not an STD fan myself.

OSUDauby said:

:lol: that made me laugh so hard for some reason

Alex44 said:
:lol: that made me laugh so hard for some reason
It's because I'm smart, informed, handsome, etc., etc., etc., AND FUNNY TOO!
What a deadly personality!

"Ladies line up to my right for hugs, Dudes line up to my right for high fives."
~Strong Bad - Homestar Runner

oh yeah, the ladies love a guy who quotes homestar runner. just gets me crazy thinking about it. :sleep:

Back
Top Bottom